• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Race for Donor

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
*Note* If you are a personal friend I may disallow you to participate, sorry for this but it needs to be done*

Hey guys,

So basically, I'm going to be making an event kind of thing where up to three iron donors can be won. This'll be my second donor giveaway and it should be fun.
So basically, the way this works is everyone who gives it a go will be taken down and noted. Whoever achieves the most points will be getting donor.

So how do you get points?
It's fairly simple. For the next fortnight , every two days I'll be posting some kind of challenge, test or something like it. You'll have forty eight hours to attempt to complete/solve it before it becomes invalid.You'll have seven chances to score and each of those opportunities will be worth up to ten points.

What are you waiting for? The first challenge is here, give it a go!
These "tests" will take a variety of skills and should be a fun and fairly simple event.

Anyway guiz, hope you have a good time and perhaps get donorship.
Current top five:

Crafty (9 points)
BlackHead (8 points)
Voei (7)
Nadare (6)
Hyst (6)

What was my first word?
This is not available on the internet, nor anywhere else apart from asking this. I'll answer any Yes/No question concerning me and that is all. This may require a fair amount of effort, but it'll prove to me you deserve donorship. You have forty eight hours remaining, get started! I'll be on the forums every few hours to check this thread and my inbox, as well as my Skype (mungcraft)

Remember, my tip would be to ask me a few questions at once either on skype or forum inbox.

Make me laugh.
It's fairly simple, just post something that you think will make me laugh. You can post as many things as you like but I'm only counting the last thing you post. Best of luck guiz, hope you enjoy. You have two days, get started c:. As last time, I'll be on the forums every few hours so you'll have a few chances.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd do it, but I already won 3 month iron for doing a math problem. Plus I can't even read the white text on mobile. XD
And your welcome.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I'd do it, but I already won 3 month iron for doing a math problem. Plus I can't even read the white text on mobile. XD
And your welcome.
Firstly, text changed :p
And secondly, if you win you can give it to someone else.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
1. First word: Gaga?
as inn, gaga goo goo? or wutevs.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Your first word was.. Hello? Hi? I ain't a personal friend, we broke up.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Mum/mom/mummy or however Australiens say it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci