• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Race for the Wool Tournament 2

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, Tree_TheBigKind here and I'll be hosting another Race for the Wool tournament along with Ninetailefox92 and Gameraider. If you didn't catch the first one, all the matches can be found on Ninetaile's channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninetailefox92
The last one was super disorganized with the way I had applications and the way that I had everyone sorted out... This one will be much more organized and effective to have the best possible games.
The Event will be held on May 11th (This is a Saturday)!
I know that this is really early to make the page for this tournament but it lets me know if the applicants are genuinely interested in joining.
Matches will last a maximum of one hour each if there isn't a winner before the time is up!

Rules
1. Find and complete your team's Victory Monument.
2. Find wools in chests. Do not use dyes for the wools.
3. Use at least Easy, never Peaceful. (We are using Normal)
4. After starting the map, you MUST stay in your lane.
5. You may act upon the other team, but stay in your lane. (Bows, Cannons, etc.)
6. Decide what hostile actions teams can do beforehand. (Most things are fine besides obvious things such as spawn-killing, breaking any of these rules, and disobeying judges/event leaders)
7. Race to get to the wool in any way you can think of that does not violate the other rules.
8. The ceiling above the map is forbidden.
9. The first team to complete their monument will win!

Applications

For a whole team (Team of 4 maximum. Any lower will have players put in the open positions to fill your team)

Team Leader:
Team Members (Minecraft Usernames):
Alternates if you have any (are not required):
Skype Names along with their Minecraft Usernames:
Time Zones for your team (and any alternates if you have any):
Do you AND your team fully understand the rules for race for the wool? :
Will you (or anyone on your team) be recording (if so, what is your YouTube channel)? :
Are you actually committed to being there at the given time and date ready to play? (Times of the matches will be decided closer to the event):

I, (Your name), accept the notion that I will be ready to participate in the event on May 11th. I also know that I need keep a stable form of communication with one of the event leaders (Tree_TheBigKind, Ninetailefox92, or Gameraider). I acknowledge that not following any rules or guidelines will result in an immediate removal of BOTH myself AND my team from the event.

For an individual member

Minecraft Username:
Skype Name:
Time Zone:
Do you fully understand the rules for race for the wool?:
Will you be recording (if so, what is your YouTube channel)? :
Are you actually committed to being there at the given time and date ready to play? (Time of the matches will be decided closer to the event):

I, (Your name), accept the notion that I will be ready to participate in the event on May 11th. I also know that I need keep a stable form of communication with one of the event leaders (Tree_TheBigKind, Ninetailefox92, or Gameraider). I acknowledge that breaking any rules or guidelines will result in an immediate removal of myself from the event.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
So do we have to make a team or can u just put us in a team because I really wanna play this 1 and it might be hard for me to make a team.

I really wanna participate in this one

Thx fred

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
So do we have to make a team or can u just put us in a team because I really wanna play this 1 and it might be hard for me to make a team.

I really wanna participate in this one

Thx fred
There are two applications, one for if you're applying with a team and one for if you're applying by yourself

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ugh! I want to be in this so bad but i have exams on the following date :( I like catching the wool.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: ZniZ97
Skype Name: you have it :D
Time Zone: GMT +1:00
Do you fully understand the rules for race for the wool?: yes.
Will you be recording (if so, what is your YouTube channel)? : i will be able to record, yes. www.youtue.com/ZniZHD
Are you actually committed to being there at the given time and date ready to play? (Time of the matches will be decided closer to the event): I will most likely be able to be there to the given date and time.

I, ZniZ97, accept the notion that I will be ready to participate in the event on May 11th. I also know that I need keep a stable form of communication with one of the event leaders (Tree_TheBigKind, Ninetailefox92, or Gameraider). I acknowledge that breaking any rules or guidelines will result in an immediate removal of myself from the event.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
uh like.. so can I join.. I like minecraft.. and.. I have this super awesome team! like you just dont understand mna. so yeah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci