• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Race for the Wool Tournament

Have you played Race for the Wool before?

• Yes

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I would love to start a Race for the Wool tournament. If you would like to participate in this tournament, post your team name and members below. Please also give a form of communication for me to contact you at to give info about the time of the event. This can be skype, here on the forums, or anything really. Teams will only have four participants. If you are unable to find a complete team, post your name and we can make teams for you with those who can not find a team. The tournament will most likely consist of eight teams unless we get much more entries.
If you submit your name into this tournament, please add a form of communication so that we can be in touch to notify you of the time of the event and other tournament-related information.

The event will be held on March 30th (Saturday). It will take most of the day to finish. The first match will be around 2 PM Eastern time.

EDIT: We will be using Skype to be in contact. This means that I will need your Skype info for you to be added to the participants. Sorry if this causes any inconveniences. If you do not wish to put your Skype info on this page, you can PM it to me. Thank you.

Rules for Race for the Wool:
-Find and complete your team's Victory Monument.
-Find wools in chests. Don not use dyes for the wools.
-Use at least Easy, never Peaceful. (We are using Normal)
-After starting the map, you MUST stay in your lane.
-You may act upon the other team but stay in your lane (Bows, Cannons, etc.)
-Decide what hostile actions teams can do beforehand. (Anything goes, really. Don't enter the space between the lanes)
-Race to get to the wool in any way you can think of that does not violate the other rules.
-The ceiling above the map is forbidden.
-The first team to complete their monument wins.

If you do not know what Race for the Wool is, this is an example. (Watching it is just self-explanatory)

Current teams:
Karnage: ShaunDepro, JoshieRocks, joah100, funkyboy232
Team 2 (Nameless Currently): wronsiski, Frondome, Purewelshyboy1, Prosouth
Melon Republic: Tree_TheBigKind, Ninetailefox92, SuperMaddy12, gmander2
Team Sexy: Buxtonaters, Nadarekyle, Halo_0, hawk62
Team 5 (Nameless Currently): karhero445, sabshupe101, Aedrift, Marboo99
Team 6 (Nameless Currently): LinkOcarinaTime, Golden_Spec, soggypickle, iMightTroll
Team 7 (Nameless Currently): longshot_COD_, TaiserRY, barcelonajay, Eskild
Team 8 (Nameless Currently): Gamecraze24, Quanas, elymumjade, Godzilla603
Judges (Flies around and makes sure no one is cheating)
Gameraider
If we get enough teams to participate, the tournament will most likely be held on a weekend and take one day. If we get more teams, there is a possibility that it could take a little over a day. We will be in contact with the teams to make sure they know when they will compete. The matches will NOT be held early in the morning or late at night since time zones may conflict and have some players unable to compete due to such early/late times. This is also why it will take place on a weekend.

First Round:​
Karnage vs Team 6 Team 2 vs Team 7 Melon Republic vs Team 5 Team Sexy vs Pumpkin Alliance
Second Round:
Karnix vs Team 2
Melon Republic vs Pumpkin Alliance
Then the Championship Game with the two winners of the Second Round!!!!

The winner of the First Race for the Wool Tournament is The Melon Republic! Good game to everyone. It was a lot of fun (with the exception of one team that decided to be immature) and we hope to do it again.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Uh i dont have a team but id love to participate if anyone wants me in their team

soccercraft12

Spectator
Reaction score
I would love to play! I don't have a team but could you assign me to one?

soccercraft12

Spectator
Reaction score
My In-Game Name is ballakes12
[sorry for the weird name my friend did that no joke]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members