• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Radiant - Meet the Staff

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
First Name: Eden
IGN(s): The account you'll mostly see me on is Radiant, but I also own Voxe!
Nickname(s): Randyant, BeefSwellington( RyanHolland )
Region:US
-----

One Cool Fact: I do horseback riding very competitively. I practice 6 days a week in preparations for competitions. We sometimes go far away for them such as last summer we went to Michigan for two weeks just for a show!
One Embarrassing Fact: When I was in fourth grade at our spring concert, it was really hot and I kind of passed out and fell off the stage, and had to be carried out by my teachers. I still hear about this to this day :(
One Fact that makes you proud: In MCSG, whats probably made me most proud is becoming an MCGamer moderator!
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I've been at MCSG for over two years now! People probably know this, but I just couldn't think of anything else to say cx
Most Common question you get asked: "Radiants a girl?1?1?"
Favorite Animal: Horse
Favorite Plant: Potato
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Pasta
Biggest Pet Peeve: Paper being dragged across the ground don't judge me
Astrological Sign: I think it's Cancer
Personal Catchphrase: "You are prettyyyy ezzzz"
Heard about MCG by: Through my brother, BajanCandian, and MCFinest
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Not that I can think of
First friend: Builda_Br3tt
MCG role-model: Probably Vanicle and Jodimo ! Both of these people are good friends and just overall great people. They do their jobs extremely well and I am so honored to be able to work with them!
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Outside of MCSG I'm probably most proud of how far I've come in horseback riding. I just recently got a new horse, his name is Carlo c:, and am beginning to show him in some bigger classes!
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Chad. I am pretty bad :c
Call me maybe? Hey I just met you! And this is crazy! But heres my number! So call me maybe! I loved that song when it first came out!
Do you team in game: Yes I do team in game, but I try to make it fair for other by not teaming on them. A majority of the time I will ask for 1v1s to make it fair for the other person. If you see me in-game and want to team just ask just know I won't team on other people!
Have you been backstabbed: Oh jefeperro
Ever Broken a bone: I've broken my arm twice, my collarbone, my toe, my nose, and had surgery on my arm once cause of how bad I broke it haha.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: I'm a piranha in da amazon.
Personal Skills: Um I ride horses and am ok at math c=
Computer Specs: Umm I don't know. Lets just go with Mac
Computer Operating System: I have a Mac c:
Program I use to record: I use screenflow
Favorite movie: Behind Enemy Lines
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Pop
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): I enjoy playing CS:GO from time to time as well as Super Smash Bros.
Favorite character from fiction: Ceroria cause he's so fake
What does a fox say? Nehooy Minyoy
Terrified of: Heights
Personal website: None
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Google because it helps me with homework
Dream job: I'd love to make it Grand Prix and maybe even Olympic Level in riding, but chances are low XD
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I am not employed at the moment and have no idea what to do. I volunteer at local stuff occasionally.
Favorite thing about the community: My friends
-----

When I am online:
On Mondays from 4-11pm, Tuesday-Thursday 6-11pm, Friday 4-morning, Saturday and Sunday all day except for about 3 hours on Saturday and Sunday. That is my usual schedule unless something occurs.
Previous moderating experience: I was moderator on a small server called FireCraft and Sr. Moderator on LovePvP, Lovelights server.
Been a member of staff since: March 7th :)
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc):
Personal goal(s) as a staff member:
To help out the servers to the best of my ability and make the servers more enjoyable for others!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
First now to read and edit comments and thingers

Personal Catchphrase: "You are prettyyyy ezzzz"
That woz prettay ezay
Favorite character from fiction: Ceroria cause he's so fake
:c
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: I'm a piranha in da amazon.
pls don't eat me :c
Favorite Plant: Potato
po-tay-toooooooe
Favorite Food: Pasta
as long as it's not creepy me likey pasta 2 !!!!
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To help out the servers to the best of my ability and make the servers more enjoyable for others!
no way same, we must be like... twins

or mods

or both :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci