• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Radiant [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
Got on your teamspeak for one minute top, didn't say anything, got called a hacker, and was banned xD

Well good battle anyways, if you want to see the screenshots of my snooper settings / f3 during the battle just ask.

Jay^

Career
Reaction score
Got on your teamspeak for one minute top, didn't say anything, got called a hacker, and was banned xD

Well good battle anyways, if you want to see the screenshots of my snooper settings / f3 during the battle just ask.
K mr. toggles

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Exᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ
Aɢᴇ: 12
IGN: Blocky
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Matthew
Wɪɴs: 67
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 350
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: EveryJuan
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Matthew.dontdosme

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Exᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ
Aɢᴇ: 12
IGN: Blocky
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Matthew
Wɪɴs: 67
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 350
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: EveryJuan
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Matthew.dontdosme
LMAOOO
JAYY TAKE HIM I DARE U

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
i didnt even get kicked i left, darkyy was gonna let me back in, but naaa g i got bored of that clan and everyone hates me i feel 'likeable' in this clan and either way hoodie u treat me like doodoo and i love INSTANT-MEMBER

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
i didnt even get kicked i left, darkyy was gonna let me back in, but naaa g i got bored of that clan and everyone hates me i feel 'likeable' in this clan and either way hoodie u treat me like doodoo and i love INSTANT-MEMBER
I liked you, bud </3. Well good luck in this clan anyways.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
lol...
"got bored of the clan"
"felt like people hated you"

noe wey!1!!!1! sureloq!!1!!1

You literally lost a 1v1 when you had full iron and an iron sword and he had full chain and a stone sword, and almost lost us the battle, then last round you lost us the whole battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci