• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Radiant

Nideh

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: pepeG0D
IRL Name: Sebastian [Swed]
Skype name: live:13bcd9b6b1804e8e
Previous clans: Signature
McGamer Stats: 16/28
Why do you want to join Radiant?: I want to meet new people and try out eu with a different group of people, Im very active and teamwork very nice, I would like to join and experience playing with others aswel. I'mbored of playing with the same people over and over. ofc im going to stand in this clan xd and This seems to be a clan that has a lot of potential. And I really want to have fair clanwars whit chill and calm players, and u guys seems to be kinda chill and calm :) And I know that u guys are pro pvpers.

btw i dont know my skypename is ALL OF THE BUNNIES up​

Tyden_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Tyden
IRL Name: Kim
Skype name: kimdanielsson00mc
Previous clans: The only MCSG clan ive been in is Ismerize other than that mostly Hive clans such as Amnesty, Commanders and others.
McGamer Stats: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Tyden/
Why do you want to join Radiant?: Hive is Good and ive heard alot of positive things about the MCSG clan community i also know elliprott

Deira

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: edwxrd
IRL Name: Eddie
Skype name: eddy986.privat
Previous clans: WarGodz, Scythe, Krypton, Skittles, Defight, Victims, SoaR, Denoon and some more.
McGamer Stats: 150/340
Why do you want to join Radiant?: I want to join Radiant because I want to be in a clan which knows how to coordonate in cw's. I also want to join Radiant because im decent at pvp. My strenghts are: Sword, Fishing Rod, Flint 'N Steel, Ice fights, Strafes and my weakness is to pvp under stress.

GonzaTear2001

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: GonzaTear2001
IRL Name: Alejandro
Skype name: crakalex24
Previous clans:Extremeforce , Reverse . Weaken
McGamer Stats: 100/500
Why do you want to join Radiant?: G0ds

Zootyy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:ZootyyCli3nt
IRL Name:Vukasin
Skype name:if you accept me i will give you
Previous clans:eek:ld offensive ,astrum,syndicates...
McGamer Stats:906/2800
Why do you want to join Radiant?:Because its good clan and have good players

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
guys u forgot "
Hungerz ◇ Member
" he is owner not member

TheMasterProaso

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Gooox
IRL Name: Adrián
Skype name: theadriminecraftiano
Previous clans: ExtremeForce, Astrum, VectorEU, Reverse, Desolate, OffensiveEU...
McGamer Stats: It is not my main, i can not log in, my main's stats was 600/2000
Why do you want to join Radiant?: Because this clan is good and I wants play on Radiant!

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Rowzzz
IRL Name: Alex
Skype name: allextn
Previous clans: WarGodz,Brutal (Best Member EU/US -> 2 mins), TheGenerals, Ismerize, Old Astrum, Old Tracking, Athomize, Skittles, Vector, RomanianStars, Sinister,Retro, Nebula
McGamer Stats: 1350/ 5000
Why do you want to join Radiant?: Cause i've experience in cws and i think that i can help this clan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci