• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Radiant

sebimihnea

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: MihneaUHC
IRL Name: Mihnea
Skype name: sebi.mihnea
Previous clans: RedLight, WarGodz,Phayron, Predator, Astrum, Feigned, etc...
McGamer Stats: 50/210, at debug 580/5000
Why do you want to join Radiant?: Because i want to meet new people and have some fun with them and then to play in clan wars and improve my skills with this members.

Pizk

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Pizk
IRL Name: Oliver
Skype name: olliebacka
Previous clans: Tracking, Flash, Virus, Scythe, Solitary, Counters
McGamer Stats: 8/71
Why do you want to join Radiant?: It seems like a very good clan and i want to talk with other people and i think my pvp will be better when i pvp with pros and against pros

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Ersiin
IRL Name: Ersin
Skype name: If I will be accepted I will give it to you.
Previous clans: I am a really old MCSG player so I have been in over 50 clans, the most important are : Phoenix, Astralis, WarGodz and more.
McGamer Stats: 464 / 1069
Why do you want to join Radiant?: I just came back at this game and this clan seems pretty cool and skilled. :D

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Previous clans: I am a really old MCSG player so I have been in over 50 clans, the most important are : Phoenix, Astralis, WarGodz and more.
Why do you want to join Radiant?: I just came back at this game and this clan seems pretty cool and skilled. :D
God

Reaction score
ACCEPTED

CallsterN

Tribute
Reaction score

APPLICATION

IGN:
CptainRex

IRL Name:
Calle

Skype name:
Callethorn03

Previous clans:
Signature

McGamer Stats:
4/9

Why do you want to join Radiant?:
I want to meet new people and try out eu with a different group of people, It is good clan I think, Im very active and teamwork very nice, I would like to join and experience playing with others aswel. I'mbored of playing with the same people over and over. ofc im going to stand in this clan xd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci