• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Radiant's Resignation Letter

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there everyone. If you are unaware, I have sadly taken my leave from the Senior Staff team. After 318 days as a staff member here, my time has come to an end. I have had some of my greatest moments here and no matter where I am and what I decide to do, it would be impossible for me to forget my time spent as a staff member. My reasonings behind my resignation are as follows:

I would like to focus more of my time towards school and horse back riding. I do know that summer is coming up soon, but during my time in the summer I will be focusing my time and energy towards horse back riding and preparing for my junior year in high school. This will not leave me much time to get on, and even now, my availability for things such as computer games is steadily decreasing. When I do have the time to get on, I would like to mainly focus on just enjoying what time I do have and cherishing it with my friends. I don't want to feel pressured to get on to do a volunteer job, and I would rather just enjoy the people around without having to worry about what responsibilities I had as a Senior Staff member.

I also have found my motivation over the past few months decreasing drastically. I have been playing MCSG, with pretty much no quitting, since December 12, 2012. I have tried my luck with clans and have had a lot of fun there and have now been apart of the wonderful staff team, and I feel as if I have exhausted my time here. Things eventually start to get repetitive over time. I still enjoy talking to my friends, but I no longer enjoy the game itself. I will not be necessarily quitting the community, but you will see my activity here drop dramatically. I doubt you will see me in-game often, but I will probably stick around the forums and I'll hop on teamspeak every now and then.

I would like to thank a few people who have made my time here so memorable. Please do not be offended if you are not on this list as some measly words do not define my friendship with you and no matter what if I have been successful as a friend, you should know how I feel about you.

Razzledgirl - I have never got the opportunity to speak to you that much other than during meetings and times like that, but from the instances I got to just hang out with you, I could tell that you are such an amazing person. You are hilarious, but you can also be very professional when you need to be, and for that reason I look up to you greatly. I would like to thank you for granting me such an amazing position here on the Razzberries. I know you took a chance when promoting me and I am so glad and thankful that you did that and I hope I have lived up to what you have expected out of me. You have granted me some of the most amazing memories and people in my life. Thank you Razz for everything that you have helped me with and done for me. Thank you for being an amazing person. And thank you for giving me a chance. <3

Chandelle - I can confidently say that you are my bestie, Mamaw. You are always there when I need someone to talk whether it just be to have a quick laugh or to have one of my infamous rants. You were in my first interview back in March of 2015 and you are one of the reasons I got to where I was. Like Razz, you helped with giving me a chance. I hope that when you were discussing my fate after that interview and deciding to give me the iron swords, I lived up to your expectations over the past year. I won't stop talking with you anytime soon, but I figured this message will help you know how much you mean to me regardless. You are one of my best friends and I can always count on you. Thank you.

Cueue | David - Hey Davis c; You are one of my best friends David, and you are so amazing. You are such an interesting character and I never find one moment where I'm not enjoy whatever nonsense you are spewing. I can always count on you when I need some reassuring words or when I just need the hard truth. You are an amazing person and it's not like I won't be seeing you anytime soon, but I would like you to know that you mean so much to me.

TotalDramaTony - You're so fake, but I mean I love you anyways. You are like the big brother that I never had and never wanted. So thanks for that I guess. In all honesty Tony, you're amazing. You helped in becoming the Senior Staff member that I was and just between you and me, you were always someone that I looked up to. You were always so productive and got stuff done and I admired that about you.

Ceroria - Hey Cer. I guess you're okay. Just kidding, I love you and you're amazing. Thanks for helping me so much with everything and thank you in general for just being a great friend. We need to speak more often and I'm really sorry for breaking our snapchat streak before :c.

Giggums - Ryan! I love you and so does your son. You have been with me for so long now and I am so glad that I have gotten to experience my time as a staff member with you. I'm sure you will continue on to do great things and I can't wait to continue Xenoblade!

Freshly - Hey Jay. You're so amazing. You have such a unique personality and I have never met anyone like you and I doubt I ever will. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you. Love you <3

NagolGames - Logan! My son! Thank you for everything you have done for me. You are an amazing admin and you are so helpful. Thank you for being my mod buddy when I came back and thanks for just being a friend to me in general. I hope I still get to keep talking with you because you are great <3.

Yannick - Thank you for everything Yannick! I still remember when you got moderator and when I beat you in becoming the first Quantum moderator. Good times. You are such an amazing and responsible person and I am sure you will continue to do great things. #QuantumSrMods

Levi *laughs*

@Razzberries - I love every single one of you. You guys are honestly like my second family and I am going to miss you so much. Thank you all for making my time as a Senior Staff member so enjoyable and being there with me the entire way. I loved all of our meetings and the time we just got to spend talking with each other. I know every single one of you will go far. Frankyy I can't believe you sold me. TrebleMaker you are so amazing and I love everything about you. Kat I know you will go far. Thank you for being my friend and being with me all the way. Athenaa Congratulations on your recent promotion! I knew you would get it one day and I am so proud of you. I am sure you will do amazing! dinbae I never got to speak with you much, but you were always fun to talk with when I did. I'm sure you'll continue doing great <3 KellieBreanne I never got to speak with you that much either, but I always had a fun time when I did. You are a great person to be around and best of luck with future endeavors!

@MCGamerStaffTeam You guys are all so amazing. There are so many of you that I never got to speak with that much, and I wish I could have changed that. I do know that all of you are amazing though even if it is in different ways. You guys have grown to be my family and I am thankful for that. I am sorry for leaving you guys and I hope this doesn't change much. Do remember that you guys are a family and you need to stick together and look out for each other. Try not to start too much drama and if you're in a fight with someone, just be the bigger person and drop it. Life is to short to be worrying about that person who stole your mute or that you don't get along with. I am sure you guys will continue to do great things in the future. Thank you for everything that you have done fore me.

Sorry if there is anyone that left out, but like I said before, even if your name isn't up here, you should know much you mean to me. Thank you to the staff team and to the community for making my time here enjoyable.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
I am really sad to see you go, you were in my interview and you were the only person I knew before I joined the staff team.

Never forget "I love Radiant"

I will miss you lots.

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sad to see you go Eden. :c I still remember when we first met in the Moderator chat. Good old times.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i remember when you became a mod! i saw your interview ;-; man time flies

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci