• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rage Valley: Successful Jungle Map

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know about what a lot of your opinions on the subject of Jungle Survival Games maps are, but I really like them. However, the 2 jungle maps (map 3 and map 5) are barely ever played, and from who i've talked to most people don't like them because of several things:
- they're too big
- they lack content
- they don't have that fundamental style to them.
- too much water

So, I am personally working on Rage Valley, which will be a close quarters, 250 block radius jungle map set in a small valley. If i can pull it off right (which after making Breeze Island I'm pretty confident i can do) it will hopefully be packed with content and attitude, making the perfect Jungle Survival Games experience. No pictures yet, but I will start terraforming soon, and because i have holidays all of next week, I should be able to complete it fairly soon. I'll post pics of my progress on this thread, so please come post your opinions on this, and come back in several days if you would like to see pictures.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
You can make other 4 chests under this little pyramid (make a hole and put chests into hole). Because 4 chests isn't enough I think.

Whatever. I like your idea because I don't like BIG jungle maps. :)

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Sorry. I see a hole there (am I right?). Nice spawn :D. And if you need, I can help you...

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can make other 4 chests under this little pyramid (make a hole and put chests into hole). Because 4 chests isn't enough I think.

Whatever. I like your idea because I don't like BIG jungle maps. :)
Yeah lol, I have done that already, you just can't see them in this pic.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Another picture of my progress. The sides of the valley haven't rendered, and i haven't done much work on them other then terraforming. It still definitely needs a lot more work, but its coming along well

Lio2102

Survivor
Reaction score
Damn dude, you're amazing at terraforming. You should join Team Variede :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci