• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Ragnarok: Gods' Fate [24 Players]

What's your first impression on the map?

• Total voters

Timmi

Diamond
Reaction score
The plain forest and the monotonous ground. (The paths are too many blocks at once and just grass around it, that doesn't really look good. I have no idea how many tier 2's a SG map on MCSG usually has but 50 seems way too many for me.
Jong sorry aber dann hast du keine Ahnung. 50 sind perfekt. In vielen Sachen magst du recht haben aber bei den Tier 2's net C:

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
The plain forest and the monotonous ground. (The paths are too many blocks at once and just grass around it, that doesn't really look good. I have no idea how many tier 2's a SG map on MCSG usually has but 50 seems way too many for me.
Well, unfortunately a forest is a forest and there can't be sand or other blocks in it and grass ground is made out of grass, the texture just is that plain and i won't add in diamond blocks in the grass floor just to have a little variation^^
50 tier2s really isn't that many, keep in mind you gotta subtract 8 from those 50. A lot of popular maps such as Valley and Par have a comparable amount of Tier 2s

Sehr gute map ihr deutsche!! O_O
Thanks a lot!

Jong sorry aber dann hast du keine Ahnung. 50 sind perfekt. In vielen Sachen magst du recht haben aber bei den Tier 2's net C:
:*

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Looks great, but open the spawn up a little for easier access.

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks great, but open the spawn up a little for easier access.
It might look like it's closed off but in fact, it should be perfectly accessable :) You'll be able to check it out once I put a map download! Thanks for the feedback!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci