• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rain - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxlukaFaZe

Spectator
Reaction score
I asked little Marie where did she get her hair cut.
She told me on the kemotheraphy.

Not_Fler

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Dqff
Nationality: Romanian
Tell us about yourself: I bought a stats reset and now i have 24/72 , before the stats reset i had 700/3000 and i wanted a better ratio , i think i am ready to join in this good clan . I will try to make my best to join in it.

BTW ! GL !

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: godlynoobles, SirGod and Haruqa
Nationality: France and Serbia depends
Tell us about yourself: I am GOD.

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Souger (I have an alt called securt).
Nationality: The Russian Federation. (I dont have a Russian accent at all and I can speak english on a decent level.
Tell us about yourself: So I'm a chill guy that wants to be in a clan with some good players.I also get a good amount of cps which is like 14-17.I have a good teamwork and i can communicate pretty good imo.
IGN: Deselect LoreyXVI
Nationality:Italy
Tell us about yourself: Im lorey my past clans are : icarus retro raven rebels ismerize skittles recoil vision. im pretty experienced in cw's also i know some people in this clan.
IGN: EliasTehNub
Nationality: Swede
Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm a kid who likes pvp and winning, especially in clanwars. I can get loud sometimes but I bet u can deal with it (': ( That's what she said ) I'll try to be a cool and chill guy. I got some friends in her aswell, Ganden, Thizey and iv'e been playing with sorcrex in the past. Me hacking in the past on mcsg is false ,me hacking on badlion in the past is true. Last time i hacked was february the 6th 2015 and I was not trying to hide it. I really regret it and i.t will never do that again. Some people say i hack because I get good hits but that's a complete bs, I get normal hits like every1 else that is legit. Thank you.
IGN: Dqff
Nationality: Romanian
Tell us about yourself: I bought a stats reset and now i have 24/72 , before the stats reset i had 700/3000 and i wanted a better ratio , i think i am ready to join in this good clan . I will try to make my best to join in it.

BTW ! GL !
IGN: godlynoobles, SirGod and Haruqa
Nationality: France and Serbia depends
Tell us about yourself: I am GOD.
decline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members