• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RainPvP Style Axes?

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
I am in the process of mixing a default-based texture pack, am just wondering if anyone ever made axes in the same style as the swords, bow, rod and fns in RainPvP

I don't actually know if RainPvP (Crackling) was where these items were from originally, but it was the first time I saw anything like it

In case you don't know which type I mean, this style - http://i.imgur.com/oMP2Ngn.png

If you could PM me if you do have anything like this, that would be awesome!

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, I made the textures, and I was going to make axes with the same style, but as everyone kept telling me to realease the pack, I released it before it was actually done. I could make the axe textures for you if you'd like. Heading out right now, I can make it once I get home if I remember. :D

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, I made the textures, and I was going to make axes with the same style, but as everyone kept telling me to realease the pack, I released it before it was actually done. I could make the axe textures for you if you'd like. Heading out right now, I can make it once I get home if I remember. :D
That would be amazing, if it's not too much effort :)

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
all hail the rp god and his boundless generosity

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci