• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rampage - AU DIVISION

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Why is it that you posted 1-1 when it 2-1 that game still counted when you "dq'd" us

Note: I dont like the fact how you take the most bs game but #Absolution is challenging you to a Cb tomorrow this is a rematch and if you dont accept, show's your sportmanship

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Why is it that you posted 1-1 when it 2-1 that game still counted when you "dq'd" us

Note: I dont like the fact how you take the most bs game but #Absolution is challenging you to a Cb tomorrow this is a rematch and if you dont accept, show's your sportmanship
The DQ happened when it was 1-1 in mid game of the 3rd. So it is 1-1 thank you.

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
The DQ happened when it was 1-1 in mid game of the 3rd. So it is 1-1 thank you.
I honestly think you should pull your head in mate, how were we DQ'ed when pringles killed the person. You must do this all the time then because you sure know what you're doing. (cheating)

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
We did not cheat. Funnysticker asked for "Team" and mason2007 also said "Team". I do not know if he killed him after. We agreed to no specs so I couldn't spectate. Please get of my thread thankyou.
Thats observed on what you just said honestly if you didn't know then i suggest using your thick head and asking because if you did it most likely wouldn't have been a DQ

Oo now i see u wanted a easy win well sorry I thought you were a legit clan

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Thats observed on what you just said honestly if you didn't know then i suggest using your thick head and asking because if you did it most likely wouldn't have been a DQ

Oo now i see u wanted a easy win well sorry I thought you were a legit clan
If you want a re-match then just ask.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:Sethalinko
Wins:64
Games Played: About 1100
Skype Name: Steve.hatfield55
Previous Clans: I made my own #Gaalocks but it was disbanded
Game Rank: 19517
Donator: None, but I will get gold soon
Self Ranking 1/10: 6
Strengths: Swords, bows and chasing
Weaknesses: Water fights, team fighting and getting chased
Favourite Maps: Moonbase9, Sg4 and lobby games
Least Favourite Maps: Demons breeze, breeze island, sg2
Anything else to say: It would be really awesome if I were to join this clan, all my mates aren't very good pvpers so I solo a lot.
Your trial did good and you have been... Accepted! Welcome to the clan.

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
If you want a re-match then just ask.
We do want a re-match but we want the first game counted as post poned because you've relised that we didnt cheat in anyway i've talked to a good friend of mine in #Phoniex and he said it was pretty much a misunderstanding and should be continued at 2-1 <3 and thats coming from a Phoniex member if you were kind enough to resume it too 2-1 or 1-1 or dont place the Cb existing at all and have a fresh one that would be most kind of you and if you dont many wow such doge

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
We do want a re-match but we want the first game counted as post poned because you've relised that we didnt cheat in anyway i've talked to a good friend of mine in #Phoniex and he said it was pretty much a misunderstanding and should be continued at 2-1 <3 and thats coming from a Phoniex member if you were kind enough to resume it too 2-1 or 1-1 or dont place the Cb existing at all and have a fresh one that would be most kind of you and if you dont many wow such doge
We got 2 mods to say that they said it is a DQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci