• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rampage - AU DIVISION

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyzaaR

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:TyzaaR
Wins:30 or somthing, lol. all up on alts, about... 620
Games Played: about 2900 all up
Skype Name: tyzaar1
Previous Clans: a few, forgot all the names
Game Rank: a high number..
Donator:Diamond
Self Ranking(1-10):6
Strengths:sword rods,
Weakness:Favourite maps:bows, Sg4, Valley, Holiday, MoonBase9, Chernobyl 2015 , solar frost, Demons brease, sg highway taweran survival games 2, Avarcia.
Least favourite maps:all the gay ones
Anything else to say?:waddayatalkingabeet?

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:TyzaaR
Wins:30 or somthing, lol. all up on alts, about... 620
Games Played: about 2900 all up
Skype Name: tyzaar1
Previous Clans: a few, forgot all the names
Game Rank: a high number..
Donator:Diamond
Self Ranking(1-10):6
Strengths:sword rods,
Weakness:Favourite maps:bows, Sg4, Valley, Holiday, MoonBase9, Chernobyl 2015 , solar frost, Demons brease, sg highway taweran survival games 2, Avarcia.
Least favourite maps:all the gay ones
Anything else to say?:waddayatalkingabeet?
Accepted for trial!

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Can I just get trialled Starstrong because I want to re become friends with that person
How dare you be the 100th reply. I have declined you because you haven't had the best history with other players and I don't think you respect me.

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
How dare you be the 100th reply. I have declined you because you haven't had the best history with other players and I don't think you respect me.
I respect you trust me just trial me and u will see

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
You are declined for bad history with other players. Case closed...
Wow because bad history with others like you. You only declined me because I beat u with full gold / leather/ chain and you were full iron I beat you with a gapple and that's why u hate me because u think I hack

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow because bad history with others like you. You only declined me because I beat u with full gold / leather/ chain and you were full iron I beat you with a gapple and that's why u hate me because u think I hack
Please do not lie about you killing me when you had full leather and I had full iron. It gets really annoying when people say that when it is not true. For the last time you are DECLINED so just go away kid. I try to be polite but I can't with annoying people saying stuff that isn't true. Can you please get of my thread and apply for a clan that you have a 100% chance that you will get in and you can annoy them and not me.

Diamond4lyfe

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay lets settle this now, this decision wasnt because of the biasness of Starstrong, we as a clan, took a vote and you were chosen to not enter as a member, please do not complain anymore.

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay lets settle this now, this decision wasnt because of the biasness of Starstrong, we as a clan, took a vote and you were chosen to not enter as a member, please do not complain anymore.
Wow ok nice decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci