• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random cave that get you stuck

Nojay

Spectator
Reaction score
OK so i was playing a game and i found a cave.
now I thought there would be chests so I continued to enter said cave, only to find that it was a dead end with no way out. :\
is there anyway of escaping imposable to escape imposable spots or do you have to just surrender?
Jay
-----------------------------------------
edit
-----------------------------------------
lol sorry for fail title only just saw that :(

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
These are part of the game and kinda a trap... the only way to get out is to hack or use block lag to jump out but nothing legit...

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
You cant get out of that one legit nor with glitches since youre going to fall down 5-6 blocks.

Location is at x:-1545 z:-176

If there was at least a lava pit to kill yourself... You gotta wait till Deathmatch starts or leave (or you starve).
Same with 1x1 holes that are deeper than 3 blocks. Impossible to escape. Kinda lame if youre asking me.
Just put lava on the bottom and its fine. But simply sitting there and wait is boring ^^

OwngeKing

Tribute
Reaction score
You could always just leave the game and rejoin as a spectator. Although lava would make it quicker.

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
I found another cave like that: x:-1928, z:-416

The problem is that if you get stuck in an area but actually have gear, you still stand a chance in the deathmatch and so shouldn't be forced to kill yourself because people are getting antsy. If these sorts of things were covered up, it would make it a lot easier on people, not to mention cause all the whiners to pipe down...but I digress.

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
And, again, there's a whole which leads into a cavern filled with the redstone mechanisms for a door.
Coords, x: -1692, z: -567

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
yea that one has to get fixed. It's not supposed to be a cave just as the other ones. It seems like a dev had to get inside to fix redstone and forgot to close the hole afterwards. It's behind the door lock mechanism.

E: There are also signs giving away the riddles with combination on how to solve. :/

Soart

Spectator
Reaction score
Just want to leave a personal thank you to everyone reporting holes, most of them seems to be made by Enderman but one was actually there o_O /the one reported by Arkandji) But they have been fixed and obsidian have been putted under the floor to stop Enderman digging on places it shouldn’t :) Now you will just have to wait for v1.4 ^^ that will ‘maybe’ future some new areas :)

//Soart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci