• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random or funniest thing you've seen in MCSG?

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
What's the funniest thing you've ever seen on MCSG or just something funny in general.
once on overgrown a pig got struck by lightning right in front of me and became a zombie pigmen

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A guy jumped on water to me, i killed him, he started nodusspamming "TEOVALD IS A F###### HACKER! BLABLAAHBLAAA!

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Very random and maybe not even that funny, but:

There was a guy who died and started accusing someone of hacks, so I said "if you think someone is hacking get a mod." And he said "get a mod=get banned"... he didn't know that mod=moderator... then he cursed at me like a little 8th grader because he was... I guess embarassed?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
My friend was at corn waiting for refill and the last guy was on top of the mountain. My friend was distracting the guy by typing things like "how's your day" and stuff. I sneaked behind the other guy and while the other guy was typing, I hit him off the mountain and he falls and dies and me and my friend laugh so hard

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was wearing full iron armour and chasing a guy on sg2, he was armed with a fish. So i basically chased him around for a while and he gained some distance from me thanks to the stupid minecraft sprint (FAK U MINECRAFT SPRINT) and he used his last few seconds to type into the chat "You'll never take me alive you robotic sum'Bunny Lover!" after which he proceeded to charge me with his fish before I killed him.
(If you didn't get the reference, search "Borderlands 2 Scooter intro" on YouTube)

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
1st : i was trapped at SolarFrost at the #BlameDozer trap and i won (i killed charles at dm)
2nd : Some said i dont hack xD (Its funny cuz everyone says i hack)

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only thing I like about breeze island is that sometimes you get these random players falling off cliffs right in front of you and exploding with loot for your taking. It's like Christmas every time.

ButtabGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
I saw a noob trying to break blocks and a guy with iron chest attacked him and got killed by the noobs fists

Reaction score
When I fell of a cliff in breeze then moved my mouse quickly with my bow drawn back spazzing out my head IG everywhere I hit the water (lucky me) shot randomly and it said "Awarded 253 points for killing teovald" o_O
Best moment evar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci