• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rank 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
So I recently got unbanned and I'm very happy about that, but one thing I noticed was that I'm no longer on the Leaderboard.. When I do /stats or /records ingame it says that my rank is 0.. Add me back to the leaderboard?

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
So I recently got unbanned and I'm very happy about that, but one thing I noticed was that I'm no longer on the Leaderboard.. When I do /stats or /records ingame it says that my rank is 0.. Add me back to the leaderboard?

If you were banned for hacking your rank gets reset. (I think that's how things go, down keep my word on it.)
If you hacked, don't count on getting back on the leaderboards. It only takes common sense to understand that you cheated for your wins. (If you were banned for cheating, of course.)

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
If you were banned for hacking your rank gets reset. (I think that's how things go, down keep my word on it.)
If you hacked, don't count on getting back on the leaderboards. It only takes common sense to understand that you cheated for your wins. (If you were banned for cheating, of course.)
I didn't hack just so you know, most of the people said that the evidence was crap and that it wasn't a legit ban, but my rank didn't reset, it is just on 0 if I win a game it still is so it doesn't increase...

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
You're wrong, do /records ChadtheDJ he is rank 0

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
A mod just told me the leaderboards, rankings, etc. are down.
Yep. What he said basically explains the issue you're having.

Question answered, thread locked :)
Feel free to PM me, or write a message on my profile with more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci