• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ranked MCSG

Should Ranked MCSG be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xConnkey9

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, so I am a bad MCSG player, and I really would like to play against other bad players. I was thinking about how I could get better without playing on Badlion (because it lags) and I thought of a solution.
I think that when you click the compass to go on a server, that when you click SG or Solo SG it should say "Beginner" and "Intermediate" and "Advanced". That way, people can have a challenge if they're good, or people can practice. I really hope that you add this feature because it would help out A LOT of MCSG players, especially me. Thanks for reading and have a good day! :)

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the idea, but I think people would abuse it. The advanced players would just click on the "Beginner" slot, and be put up against people under his/her skill leave for an easy/unfair win. Maybe if there was a system that filtered each one, but I dont even know if that's possible!

Good suggestion though!

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok, so I am a bad MCSG player, and I really would like to play against other bad players. I was thinking about how I could get better without playing on Badlion (because it lags) and I thought of a solution.
I think that when you click the compass to go on a server, that when you click SG or Solo SG it should say "Beginner" and "Intermediate" and "Advanced". That way, people can have a challenge if they're good, or people can practice. I really hope that you add this feature because it would help out A LOT of MCSG players, especially me. Thanks for reading and have a good day! :)
Disclaimer: I am just a MCSG player putting my opinion on this thread.

In my opinion this is a good idea but.... it's copying badlion, and MCSG has to stay unique. As some people don't notice, badlion copy's MCGamer quite a lot. And heaps of severs copy and steal MCSG maps and features, so don't copy badlion with "ranked" games and "unranked" games. But it was great idea for less experienced players, but I am sure MCgamer will come up with a game mode eventurly for you less experienced players/more experienced players. And yes it would be majorly abused by better players.

SerityYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I am just a MCSG player putting my opinion on this thread.

In my opinion this is a good idea but.... it's copying badlion, and MCSG has to stay unique. As some people don't notice, badlion copy's MCGamer quite a lot. And heaps of severs copy and steal MCSG maps and features, so don't copy badlion with "ranked" games and "unranked" games. But it was great idea for less experienced players, but I am sure MCgamer will come up with a game mode eventurly for you less experienced players/more experienced players. And yes it would be majorly abused by better players.
In theory, It's a good idea, but it will be majorly abused. Just like smurfing in league of legends, or counter strike. Better players will go on a different account and play on a lower rank mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci