• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ranks

Wizard_ConCon

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi! For ranking we use leader boards, points etc but really how good is a player? Feel free to comment on my ranking and I am very open to new ideas! Also these are not meant to be offensive. These are subject to change as victories will increase making harder competition.

Master: One of the best MCSG players. 200+ wins.
Expert: Probably in the top 20 of the leader boards. 90 to 199 wins.
Highly Experienced: A high achiever. 40 to 89 wins.
Intermediate: Pretty average but not great. 15 to 39 wins.
Amateur: Had a few wins. 5 to 14 wins
Inexperienced: Maybe lucky shots or teamed to win. 1 to 4 wins
Beginner: There just new/haven't got a proper route yet. 0 wins

Please give me feed back as I want to improve this ranking system! Thanks

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
no ... to much work to high of a risk of glitchs and bugs (like it isnt bad enuff)

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
150 wins for master rank? That's like 50 people. This probably won't happen but just in case make master race top 5.

Wizard_ConCon

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion and yes this is just a personal ranking thing where people can see what other people think of their skill

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
keeping in mind that intermediate and above is about 40% hackers. I might only have about 17 wins or something, but i'm a better player then a lot of people with more wins then me because my wins are without being a hacking scum.

Wizard_ConCon

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes static I do agree and although I only have 15 wins that I am a better player then some of the other people who hack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci