• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ranks

HotHeadPunch

Spectator
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a rank and i might like to get diamond but i want more information.Is it worth getting and how much is the upgrade from diamond to platinum. So if some one could give me some info that would be great thank you.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally, I think platinum is better than diamond and worth it, but if you do decide to get the diamond rank, its a $20 updgrade to get platinum after.

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score
platinum isn't worth it other than silent join, and even then silent join is only useful if you are on the top of the lb's/a youtuber

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I like being a green ecologist (very chill) it blends you in :)

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Being first a Diamond, then later upgrading to Platinum before I was a moderator, I can definitely promise you Platinum is definitely the one you should get if financially possible. Although, at the same time Diamond is also great, just not as great.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
You don't really NEED donor to get in games anymore. Most of the time you join a game without donor you don't get kicked. I would save my money or use it on other games.

xChumlee

Spectator
Reaction score
Well , as Girls said platinum is better than diamond.However platinum really
useful.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
be a god like me and let diamond buy you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics