• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts [300 GANG]

Who clicks slower?

• Peryglus

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • NixGamez

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Sawk

Votes: 71 66.4%

• Total voters

ThaSwedishDerp

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: fluxsurvives // Fluxible
Name / Nickname: Fred
Skype (may PM): thascrub13
Wins* (Legacy/New): Legacy: 650/4000 current: 150+/790+ really bad i know but at the moment im not trying to win that much
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: uhm i guess its a pleasant clan with nice peps
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: a experienced mineman. And im calm too

xPinguu_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello
I am a very good PvP player and I very much wanted to enter this clan
I like to do Rod - Turns! I am very good in Rod - Turns :)
so I'm kind of a Ping - Players
My prefigure are Jonnysurvives and the Peryglus
Maybe you could run away from me one?
Thanks for reading it
xPinguu_

X

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: fluxsurvives // Fluxible
Name / Nickname: Fred
Skype (may PM): thascrub13
Wins* (Legacy/New): Legacy: 650/4000 current: 150+/790+ really bad i know but at the moment im not trying to win that much
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: uhm i guess its a pleasant clan with nice peps
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: a experienced mineman. And im calm too
Declined: Lack of detail, reapply for consideration.

Pheza

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Phrza
Name / Nickname: zeiin
Skype (may PM): paslaru.dudu
Wins* (Legacy/New): 1000/2300 and new 370/700
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Because I want to learn for tactics of pvp better teamwork with better players and I want to make new friends and have a lot of fun.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Fun GoodFights and helping you on ClanWars with everyfhing what you want the only problem is my English typing but speaking is a lot easyer for me .

Last edited:

Luka_P3ric

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: darthVAPES
Name / Nickname: Luka
Skype (may PM): Apostalos3
Wins* (Legacy/New): 143/ 956
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: I want to join Raslcarts because I have seen that there are many good players and I want to be part of the clan as well.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: To Rasclarts I will bring good pvp, fun, great teamwork and a good friend.

X

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Phrza
Name / Nickname: zeiin
Skype (may PM): paslaru.dudu
Wins* (Legacy/New): 1000/2300 and new 370/700
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Because I want to learn for tactics of pvp better teamwork with better players and I want to make new friends and have a lot of fun.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Fun GoodFights and helping you on ClanWars with everyfhing what you want the only problem is my English typing but speaking is a lot easyer for me .
Declined: Lack of detail, reapply for consideration + stealing a skin from player "nickbesaltE"

X

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: darthVAPES
Skype (may PM): Apostalos3
Wins* (Legacy/New): 143/ 956
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: I want to join Raslcarts because I have seen that there are many good players and I want to be part of the clan as well.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: To Rasclarts I will bring good pvp, fun, great teamwork and a good friend.
Declined: Lack of detail, reapply for consideration.

Pheza

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Phrza .
Name / Nickname: Pheza or Zeiin .
Skype (may PM): My skype is : paslaru.dudu
Wins* (Legacy/New): 1000/2500 on my main but Phrza have 60/130.
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Because I want to be in a clan with a lot of good pvpers and my good friends and to help you with clanwars with everyfhing what I can do and I should be like every day on to help you guys and to learn some new tactics with sword and bow and fns and sword or new maps of to learn how to make like perfect teamwork with good pvpers and to have a lot of fun.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: A lot of fun I can learn you some good rutes on good maps that are never played and helping with the clanwars when you need my help or when you want that I should do something for you or to clucht or everfhing what you want and yea I hope you can Trial me! because you are not gonna regret it !

X

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Phrza .
Name / Nickname: Pheza or Zeiin .
Skype (may PM): My skype is : paslaru.dudu
Wins* (Legacy/New): 1000/2500 on my main but Phrza have 60/130.
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Because I want to be in a clan with a lot of good pvpers and my good friends and to help you with clanwars with everyfhing what I can do and I should be like every day on to help you guys and to learn some new tactics with sword and bow and fns and sword or new maps of to learn how to make like perfect teamwork with good pvpers and to have a lot of fun.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: A lot of fun I can learn you some good rutes on good maps that are never played and helping with the clanwars when you need my help or when you want that I should do something for you or to clucht or everfhing what you want and yea I hope you can Trial me! because you are not gonna regret it !
Accepted as a cheerleader

Luka_P3ric

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Exeta (NEW)
Skype (may PM): Apostalos 3
Wins* (Legacy/New): 144/964
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: I would like to join Rasclarts because I want to be in a clan with amazing pvpers who are well known in the community. Another reason is because I have final began to get back into mcsg and have started playing a lot more. I have been looking into different clans, watched recordings, and found out that this is one of the best clans. (and you gave me a second chance for app)
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: The things I will bring to Rasclarts is great pvp skills, friendliness, forgiveness, and chill. This will help Rasclarts because I have been in other clans where most of the members didn't have none of these attributes and they we lost a lot of times. I know most chest routes to cb and cw maps.

Thanks

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci