• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts | EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: My Minecraft IGN is MahxiXBL
Name / Nickname: Mahxi
Skype (may PM): My Skype is the same as my IGN: MahxiXBL
Wins*: 490+ I don't really know/care
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: Well, I want to play minecraft again because I'm getting bored of LoL and this clan seems to be friendly, chilled out and most of all - active
What will you bring to the Rasclarts?: Nothing but pure skill

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: Well, I want to play minecraft again because I'm getting bored of LoL and this clan seems to be friendly, chilled out and most of all - active
banter

Patrick99x

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Pat99x
Name / Nickname: Patrick (Or Soul, very rarely used, only by IRL friends)
Skype (may PM): patrickfjordbak
Wins*: 1/18 (I am NOT new to the server and don't judge my skill level by that pls)
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: It is just what I need. A clan of maturity, with people who (hopefully) speaks fluent English and wants to chill and have fun!
What will you bring to the Rasclarts?: Humor, gonna record some games with members (if ya want x3) and just the pleasure of being a member C:

Last edited:

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ThunderDeath3109
Name / Nickname: Alessio
Wins (not very important): 347
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts? (detail required): I love pasta.
What will you bring to the Rasclarts? (detail required): I love pasta.
sry decline, the roster has got really competitive :-O
accept ^_^ :D
IGN: Pat99x
Name / Nickname: Patrick (Or Soul, very rarely used, only by IRL friends)
Skype (may PM): patrickfjordbak
Wins*: 1/18 (I am NOT new to the server and don't judge my skill level by that pls)
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: It is just what I need. A clan of maturity, with people who (hopefully) speaks fluent English and wants to chill and have fun!
What will you bring to the Rasclarts?: Humor, gonna record some games with members (if ya want x3) and just the pleasure of being a member C:
i'm sorry man but im gonna have to decline you, but feel free to come on ts and hang out dude

reasons: i wouldnt play you in cws cos we have lots of skill pvpers (imo)) and i dont think your quite as good to replace. also i'm confuse, are you u.s. player ?? timezones would be silly

Last edited:

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
ok trial

accept ^_^ :D

i'm sorry man but im gonna have to decline you, but feel free to come on ts and hang out dude

reasons: i wouldnt play you in cws cos we have lots of skill pvpers (imo)) and i dont think your quite as good to replace. also i'm confuse, are you u.s. player ?? timezones would be silly
Patrick is Danish and you can see him play here: https://youtube.com/user/Patrick99x

Patrick99x

Spectator
Reaction score
Also how can you say you don't want to play with me because you have better people, when you haven't even played against me or seen me playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci