• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts (On break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Stoyaa
Name / Nickname: Jack
Skype (may PM): Got me
Wins* (Legacy/New): Like 1500 legacy wins and like 3 new wins.
Why do you want to join Stralcsar?: The banter.
What will you bring to Stralcsar?: My banter.

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Pikachq
Name / Nickname: call me Pikachu
Skype (may PM): asia7719 my mums skype but mine now its in Polish so yeah :)
Wins* (Legacy/New):1803/3241
Why do you want to join Stralcsar?: i think this clan has a lot of potential and i know that the people are very nice aswell i also want to have fun with this clan
What will you bring to Stralcsar?: i will pvp to the best of my ability i will be friendly and listen to what is said to me
declined

KrystianB

Spectator
Reaction score
If your iBatista then you are a little noob you got smacked by everyone in our clan well done you can gap 4 times and bow spam us in dm lol we all get mad over the game get a grip. I dont care if i got declined anyway the clan is inactive and i want to be in FrenzyEU anyway so i dont give 1

KryptonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
If your iBatista then you are a little noob you got smacked by everyone in our clan well done you can gap 4 times and bow spam us in dm lol we all get mad over the game get a grip. I dont care if i got declined anyway the clan is inactive and i want to be in FrenzyEU anyway so i dont give 1
What the hell are you even talking about? And how am I a noob compared to you and Swift xD?

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
What the hell are you even talking about? And how am I a noob compared to you and Swift xD?
ladies XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

KrystianB

Spectator
Reaction score
LOL when we were 1v1ing I was beating you 90% of the time always with 5 hearts or more what are you talking about m8. You think your good when your not ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci