• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts [RELOADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabies2Pru

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: iiChajqck
Name / Nickname: Charlie
Skype (may PM): charlie.private2169
Wins* (Legacy/New): (Legacy) 140/500. (New) 200/2000
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: To join an active clan and play with loads of fun players. I have talked to NixGamez and a few others. (I was told to apply by Nix)
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: A lot of legit banter and pvp skills.

William

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: William_FTW
Name / Nickname: Will/William
Skype (may PM): williamyez
Wins* (Legacy/New): http://www.mcgamer.net/player/william_ftw/ Nothing special on the new stats. I've basically used it a lot in clan wars, hence the ratio is bad.
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: looking for a clan with good players in it.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: my God like pvp skills Kappa. But on a serious note I can bring experience and some skills to the clan.

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: William_FTW
Name / Nickname: Will/William
Skype (may PM): williamyez
Wins* (Legacy/New): http://www.mcgamer.net/player/william_ftw/ Nothing special on the new stats. I've basically used it a lot in clan wars, hence the ratio is bad.
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: looking for a clan with good players in it.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: my God like pvp skills Kappa. But on a serious note I can bring experience and some skills to the clan.
r u dum

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Zelika / Zekzy (alt account)
Name / Nickname: Lasse aka lasy aka lass aka lassie etc. Xd
Skype (may PM): zelika_lasse
Wins* (Legacy/New): 938 / 7
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Returned to mc a month ago and wanted to play competitive mc again. After Hovis was beaten in the clanwar-tourney they've been really inactive, and I am looking for a team that I can play some dank pvp with.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: An aggressive/tank-ish play style. I am also really calm under pressure and generally don't get that mad/salty. ^_^

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Zelika / Zekzy (alt account)
Name / Nickname: Lasse aka lasy aka lass aka lassie etc. Xd
Skype (may PM): zelika_lasse
Wins* (Legacy/New): 938 / 7
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Returned to mc a month ago and wanted to play competitive mc again. After Hovis was beaten in the clanwar-tourney they've been really inactive, and I am looking for a team that I can play some dank pvp with.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: An aggressive/tank-ish play style. I am also really calm under pressure and generally don't get that mad/salty. ^_^
there's a new thread brooski http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/stralcsar.225528/

HeroKingRS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:iDemonStrie
Name / Nickname:Omar
Skype (may PM):HeroKingRS
Wins* (Legacy/New):2000/300 (whit my all accounts)
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?:powerfull clan nice players
What will you bring to Rasclarts?:I want powerfull clan and I search and I find this clan

EFReborn

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: AixReborn ( Stats Acount) and Raxh
Name / Nickname: Ivan and Raxh
Skype (may PM): ruizvallsivan
Wins* (Legacy/New): AixReborn (New: 42/175 Legaxy: 64/177) Raxh (bad stats) (New: 128/1322 Legacy: 159/2983)
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Rasclarts I want to join because it is a competitive clan and want to get into the English community.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: I'll bring you a good player and a good feeling in the clan, I will be active and ready to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci