• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ratland Archipelago

Like the map?

• Total voters

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks really cool. Pictures without shaders would be good as well.

Deathbymayo

Survivor
Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't there too many chests at corn?

Bigrat

Spectator
Reaction score
Not as much as this.
I feel like you may think I tried to recreate breeze island. I will inform you that I am not. I started building this map before I had ever played Breeze Island or heard about it. I do hope you are not biased. and I also feel like your statement is a bit hypocritical considering that your map is larger, has less islands, and smaller islands.. Also, the opening line on the breeze island post states that it is "A small tropical island in a vast ocean..."

Last edited:

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel like you may think I tried to recreate breeze island. I will inform you that I am not. I started building this map before I had ever played Breeze Island or heard about it. I do hope you are not biased. and I also feel like your statement is a bit hypocritical considering that your map is larger, has less islands, and smaller islands.. Also, the opening line on the breeze island post states that it is "A small tropical island in a vast ocean..."
But I accept that the huge amount of water on Breeze is a problem, and so does everyone else. Also, while breeze has the main island of which there is lots of chests and areas to fight, judging from the screenshots, there isn't a main island, and instead many smaller ones (although larger than Breeze's small ones).

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the look of it and although it has lots of water that's actually what attracts me. I fight 100% better in water than on land.

Bigrat

Spectator
Reaction score
I've updated the post with a ton of new screenshots, without shaders for a better render

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good map, looks pretty. The only problem is the water but an abundance of boats can fix that problem.

DomoWizard111

Tribute
Reaction score
It looks great! Accept the cornucopia looks challenging. Challenge Accepted

DomoWizard111.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci