• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Ravens (US Clan)

TheTenis0

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your IGN?TheTenis0
What is your age? (Preferably 14 and older; exceptions can be
made)
Donor: (Recommended)No
How many wins do you have? wins/total (200+ exceptions can be made)13/275(I`m relatively new. I would have 20-25 wins, but I make team with xCrzyGamer and I let him win almost all the time.)
Do you have skype? (Skype name, Required)dddimitrie
PvP Strengths: (F&S, Sword, and Bow etc.)Bow(7/10)Sword(6/10)
PvP Weaknesses: (F&S, Sword, and Bow etc.)F&S
Have you played with anyone in the clan before?Yes, with KingUniPars101
How did you hear about #Ravens?From KingUniPards101
How active are you? (?/10)8/10
What is your goal, and what rank would you strive for?Elite
Will you leave the clan within a month? (If accepted)NO, never!
How could you benefit the Clan?Kills and Wins(More TeamWorking)

Last edited:

Generation

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of #Regenade, we'll like to clan battle y'all in a 3v3 and up. If you accept add me on skype "ItsDeadbox" if not, just reply with a simple no.

882Fuis0n123

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your IGN? It is Fuis0n123
What is your age? I am 13 turning 14 next year.
Donor: I will be getting it very soon.
How many wins do you have? I have 11 because this is not my main server but now it is and if you want I can boost it over 100 in a week.
Do you have Skype? Yes I do, my name is ExtremeEndz
PvP Strengths: I am very good with a sword, bow and I am extremely good with the fishing rod. I have a lot of techniques for the sword as well and I am alright at using flint and steel.
PvP Weaknesses: The main one is that I am bad against a 4 or more person team.
Have you played with anyone in the clan before? I have Played with badboylykke and we make an amazing team together.
How did you hear about #Ravens? badboylykke told me to apply and I would be a great add on to the clan.
How active are you? Out of 10 I would be 10 but on school days 8.
What is your goal, and what rank would you strive for? I would just strive for being a member of the clan and my goal is to really put my insane PvP skills into real action and become well known as a brilliant PvPer.
Will you leave the clan within a month? If I get accepted I would never even try to leave this wonderful clan.
How could you benefit the Clan? I could benefit the clan by being one of the great PvPers and help the clan as much as I can to win more games and become a very well known clan on MCSG.
I, Fuis0n123, hereby dedicate my time to the clan and will abide by the rules and standards of the clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci