• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razer Deathadder VS Razer Naga VS Other

Which mouse should I buy?

• Total voters

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a Razer Naga. It's fricking epic, it really is. Everyone thinks that the buttons at the side are annoying, to be honest for the first 3 days they we're but then you get used to them and it isn't a problem at all, you don't even feel them and it's not really hard to memorize them. It also has really good grip for you fingers.
Probably the best thing on Razer Naga is.... If you download Razer Synapse you can edit your 12 buttons to whatever you like. Also change your sensetivity of the mice. If you're a moderator it can be a macro for messages, you can set them to music (stop, volume up/down, next song, previous song), you can set them to keyboard function (to use the buttons for flint and steel),... Basically you can set the buttons for anything you want. In the program Razer Synapse you can also change the lightning of the Razer Naga (change colour, turn off the lights on the mice,...). It really is the best gaming mice, it really it has everything need.

My brother has a Razer Deathadder and when I try to use it, it's just really weird. I personally think the mice size is a little too big (I do have quite big hands). Also the 2 side buttons are a bit harder to press and a little bit derpy.

I have Razer Naga and Deathadder and Razer Naga is a lot better, you should buy it. =)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I use a button for the sword because of the constraints with my keyboard. I can't get into the habit of reaching the 1 key, as it's far away for me, and doesn't flow well for pvp
I agree, as I have my sprint key set to Left Shift, pressing 1 mid-PvP isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world, as I have to let go of sprint in order to switch to my sword, making me very reluctant to use the fishing rod technique, even though I know I can do it, simply because there's a high chance of me being at a disadvantage because I wasn't able to sprint again fast enough.
I have a Razer Naga. It's fricking epic, it really is. Everyone thinks that the buttons at the side are annoying, to be honest for the first 3 days they we're but then you get used to them and it isn't a problem at all, you don't even feel them and it's not really hard to memorize them. It also has really good grip for you fingers.
Probably the best thing on Razer Naga is.... If you download Razer Synapse you can edit your 12 buttons to whatever you like. Also change your sensetivity of the mice. If you're a moderator it can be a macro for messages, you can set them to music (stop, volume up/down, next song, previous song), you can set them to keyboard function (to use the buttons for flint and steel),... Basically you can set the buttons for anything you want. In the program Razer Synapse you can also change the lightning of the Razer Naga (change colour, turn off the lights on the mice,...). It really is the best gaming mice, it really it has everything need.

My brother has a Razer Deathadder and when I try to use it, it's just really weird. I personally think the mice size is a little too big (I do have quite big hands). Also the 2 side buttons are a bit harder to press and a little bit derpy.

I have Razer Naga and Deathadder and Razer Naga is a lot better, you should buy it. =)
Wow, thanks :)
At the moment I'm completely torn between the two, as one of my few old clan-buddies, EzSp, recommends the Deathadder, even though the rest of the forums are leaning towards the Naga. I think that I'm willing to buy either one, the "Final stretch" will be just whichever I can get cheaper, as my family doesn't exactly want me to pay the full 70-80$ for a single mouse, despite my arguing, and I have to admit it is quite a lot for such a small thing.

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
I also recently was struggling to decide between those 2 types of mouse. I looked into all the pros and cons of both the DeathAdder and the Naga. I would explain everything, but I'm a really lazy person xD So I'll just go over my decision and the reason why it won over the other.
I chose the Naga in the end. It was really close between the two. But 3 things made me decide the Naga, the first being the buttons (I know a lot of people say they're uncomfortable, but it really only is awkward for the first few days at max, and the advantages it gives you is amazing), the second reason was as the Naga is a lot more sensitive and just generally feels smoother, the third and final reason was because of the scroll wheel (I know it sounds stupid but it is really useful and work well).
I've had my Naga for just over 1 week, and I haven't doubted my decision once. It really is an incredible mouse. Sorry for rambling on a bit, i struggle to get to the point a lot when I write xD Hope you manage to find a decision c:

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd say DeathAdder, at least for me, because I would use the buttons for Summoner spells for league and one for perspective and the other for the hardest to reach hotbar key in MCSG.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
If you really need the keys for minecraft, then get the Corsair M90, the button layout is just so comfortable to use.

Like seriously, if you are about to buy a Naga, change it and get the Corsair M90, it's also a bit cheaper I think. Maybe even get the M95, they changed the button functionality and improved some other stuff,but it's basically just a buffed M90 for £5 more.

tcg2323

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the Deathadder better, has a better grip then the Naga too me.

Reaction score
They could both work well.. I'd personally go with a Deathadder just because I'm not good at using the hotkeys on the side with the Naga. I like Deathadder just because I click pretty fast with it, and I also feel like I've gotten a lot better with a sword since I got it ;P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci