• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razer Game Booster

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi!

So this was touched on by @DonnieHD in his awesome FPS increase guide a while back.
The program is called Razer Game Booster, and the basic idea is that it optimizes your computer for gaming.
I go from around 20-30 fps to as high as 60 or 70. Sometimes higher if I idle in a lobby....
~~~~~~~
Because I have a laptop that is getting a bit old, I found the link on Donnie's thread and thought I would give it a go.
~~~~~~~
Since then there has been a very big update, so it is now even better (I think :3)
To use it:
Download here
Its free and really simple.
Then launch it, it will be full screen
(If you need to exit it just close it with the X)
To give your games a elboost, go to Utilities>Boost. There you can tick the boxes to customize what will happen when you press BOOST NOW. I take about 10 seconds, and then it is done.
~~~~~~~
Hope this helped, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :p
Thanks for reading!

recordplayer9

Spectator
Reaction score
I was in the Razor Game Booster Beta :D. Razor Game Booster just stops background programs that are not needed when boosted. This program can help though.

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
I was in the Razor Game Booster Beta :D. Razor Game Booster just stops background programs that are not needed when boosted. This program can help though.
Yeh, that is all it does, but it helps so much :3

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
From past experience this doesn't do that much except close out background programs. You should be able to do this without gamebooster, like if you have the internet open and minecraft your fps is gonna be lower than minecraft alone. Nothing you download is magically gonna give you more fps except Optifine. So all gamebooster does is basically close the things that you are not doing/using. If you dont believe me check this out.
http://www.howtogeek.com/171734/benchmarked-will-a-game-booster-improve-your-pc-gaming-performance/

Also, if you have any side buttons on your mouse it disables them because it's a background program.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
I can't seem to use Razor Game Booster it told me to register an account and when i tried it said connection error :/ Guess I'm never gonna hit dem' high frames :'(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci