• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razer Taipan or Razer Naga?

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
I use to be a person that scrolls and drags stuff to my inventory etc. But since i got my Razer Naga 2012 I've improved on my gaming and its made me alot faster at getting items out of the chests and stuff, ill say go Naga as it has a bunch of configurable buttons, in total it has 18 buttons

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm left handed, but I still play right handed. :p
Same, I just started out that way. I guess my clicking would be faster if I used my mouse left handedly but thats the school systems for you. Making you do what everyone else does. Wish I could go left handed but I'm just to used to using my right hand ;-;

Reaction score
Same, I just started out that way. I guess my clicking would be faster if I used my mouse left handedly but thats the school systems for you. Making you do what everyone else does. Wish I could go left handed but I'm just to used to using my right hand ;-;
Is there left handed keyboards or how does that work xD

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Is there left handed keyboards or how does that work xD
Mouses* I think I said that did I? xD Sorry if I didn't. I'm left handed but I use my mouse in my right hand. Because of the school systems. <3

Reaction score
Mouses* I think I said that did I? xD Sorry if I didn't. I'm left handed but I use my mouse in my right hand. Because of the school systems. <3
You did say mouse, I just wondered how would you use a left handed mouse without a left handed keyboard? xD
Seems rather difficult.

TheComicArtistMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I would go with the Taipan, I use the razer Deathadder, and I think you don't need all the extra buttons that the Naga has, the Naga was afterall made for MMORPG's.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you play many games like DoTA 2, Starcraft or League of Legends?
If you do, then go for the Naga. I have one myself, and I absolutely love it.

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
The Taipan is a great mouse and I seriously suggest it for Minecraft, the Naga is more of an MMORPG mouse for games such as WoW. The taipan has two buttons on each side of it (So 4) but thats not including the two Dpi buttons below the scroll wheel on top, I reconfigured them to binds that I like instead of the uselessness of a bind key that simply changes sensitivity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci