• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Re-adding the "Online Staff Members" list to the forums

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This was a very helpful feature on the old forums that seems to be gone now.

Basically, the staff list allowed players to see what staff members were online, so they could tag one of those
Moderators, Sr. Mods, Developers, or Administrators to come and lock a post.​
But now that feature is gone for some reason. This makes it somewhat difficult to find staff that is online.

I suggest to either re-add the list at the bottom of the sidebar, or have a link to it on the sidebar.

Support? What do you think?

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
I would love this feature to come back, I loved it and now it's gone. Please add this back!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am going to agree. It was there for a few days, but rather big and blocking the other features like recent threads, recent posts and recent status updates. However, it is the most helpful thing when you are looking for a (sr) staff member or member of the administration.

It most likely won't be back tomorrow, as an example, as there may be more to it since the forums update, and obviously, the developer are currently dealing with higher priority issues.

But I like that you made the thread and it should be taken into consideration when the time is there.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
pls come bak/

but there is a "Members online now" which is color coded so you can see some mods there.

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it would be nice if they had that.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Staff Online Now menu was removed due to simply how many staff members were online at the time, and the list simply was too long (especially with people coming and going, just checking out the new website).
I believe this may be coming back in the future, as obviously it's helpful, but you can always look under the "Members Online Now" list and look for red names. These names are those of the staff team, thus it should be fairly easy to spot team members out. It may be a little difficult differentiating who is what rank, but if you need to contact someone specifically, the "Staff" menu at the top of the page will provide you with a full list of staff members.

Over the next couple of weeks, adjustments will be made over time to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible, even if this means some sections have to disappear and alternatives take their place (in this instance, because it was too long). I'm pretty sure there's nothing else that will require such a drastic change of display, but I am just giving you a heads up that changes are still on-going.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
If the feature ever gets readded, lets remember that VIP's are not staff. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci