• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Re-Implement MCSG Classic

Do you want MCSG Classic to return?

• Total voters

DigitalBlawks

Spectator
Reaction score
As a veteran on this server, you'd probably know the Survival Games is the core foundation of this minigame server. It started as MCSurvivalGames. and later on became the MCGamer Network.

I know it wasn't as popular as you guys had hoped for it to be. But remember it's part of your roots and you can't just forget about those roots.

I was there right from the beginning, when this was the first automated Survival Games server, heck one of the first automated mini game servers, period.

You don't even have to implement back the full amount of lobbies that were originally on the server, but maybe just 2-4 will do. Just for the people who still like it. And who knows, maybe the lack of quantity of MCSG lobbies will make the demand higher?

So my main proposal is: Bring back a few MCSG Classic lobbies.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Though I can see why this may be considered a good idea to many, It just wasn't played enough. People are too busy with the current leaderboards resets etc. It just makes the devs have to do more work to maintain the gamemode, making it stable to play with no bugs, When really they need to be focusing on the more important gamemodes such as SurvivalGames and SGSolo etc.

DigitalBlawks

Spectator
Reaction score
Still, it's part of the roots. If they aren't going to let us have it, maybe they can at the least give the old lobby maps out so that we can make our own servers with it ;/

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Still, it's part of the roots. If they aren't going to let us have it, maybe they can at the least give the old lobby maps out so that we can make our own servers with it ;/
To be fair, I don't think they're gonna allow you to use their maps to make your own server c:

DigitalBlawks

Spectator
Reaction score
I know, unfortunately. :/

Anywho, I'm hoping I'll get ahold of one of the maps somehow :/

Lis

Career
Reaction score
There was not enough players. At first yeah, people loved it. It was nostalgic and fun to play the older MCSG. But, that soon died out.. less and less people played. I really don't think there's a point in adding it back, honestly. It will be popular for a week, at most, then die down again.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I completely agree with you 100% this is what created MCGamer without those maps MCGamer would never be where it is today and I dislike how they simply removed it without consulting with the community.

DigitalBlawks

Spectator
Reaction score
I completely agree with you 100% this is what created MCGamer without those maps MCGamer would never be where it is today and I dislike how they simply removed it without consulting with the community.
Exactly. They need to put it back up. They need to keep their roots alive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci