• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree mostly with what you are saying.

However, you tend to have a habit of saying that you don't care if people leave. I feel that this attitude isn't very helpful. Instead of not caring, you should try your absolute hardest to get all of your members to stay. Make them feel welcome and try to help fix their problems instead of not caring.
I feel like this should be discussed privately just so this thread can get back on topic.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel like this should be discussed privately just so this thread can get back on topic.
Topic? This is the topic: React. This thread was never off topic unless people were posting things that didn't have to do with React.

For example,
"How's the weather?"
"What's your favorite sports team?"

Those are off topic. However, anything that has anything to do with #React is on topic and thus has the right to be here under the OP's discretion.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree mostly with what you are saying.

However, you tend to have a habit of saying that you don't care if people leave. I feel that this attitude isn't very helpful. Instead of not caring, you should try your absolute hardest to get all of your members to stay. Make them feel welcome and try to help fix their problems instead of not caring.
No because if they threaten to leave, they are saying they aren't having fun. I will not keep a player that isn't having fun at all. I used to try and keep people from leaving but that's when I realized. If they truly cared about the clan, they would work it out without saying I'm going to leave, if that was the case I would be more than happy to help out. So that is how I work captain, if you want to add anything go for it but it won't change how I look at this subject.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
No because if they threaten to leave, they are saying they aren't having fun. I will not keep a player that isn't having fun at all. I used to try and keep people from leaving but that's when I realized. If they truly cared about the clan, they would work it out without saying I'm going to leave, if that was the case I would be more than happy. So that is how I work captain, if you want to ad anything go for it but it won't change how I look at this subject.
Sometimes you have to be the "better man". If they aren't having fun, then try to help them have fun. :)

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Denied: denied before, denied again. And you didn't leave for divine. Divinr banded about after a month of you being denied.
Lol.. He didn't say he left FOR divine.. He said he left trial member from divine..

420YOLOBLAZENIT

Diamond
Reaction score
No because if they threaten to leave, they are saying they aren't having fun. I will not keep a player that isn't having fun at all. I used to try and keep people from leaving but that's when I realized. If they truly cared about the clan, they would work it out without saying I'm going to leave, if that was the case I would be more than happy to help out. So that is how I work captain, if you want to add anything go for it but it won't change how I look at this subject.
I never threatened to leave that time, I know I have but I didn't say one thing about leaving until you said "This is why we didn't even want you back."

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I never threatened to leave that time, I know I have but I didn't say one thing about leaving until you said "This is why we didn't even want you back."
No you told me you were leaving, but if you are going through all this flame for this. Not sure what to tell you, thought we resolved this over ts yesterday.

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
Also nooby he made his decision dont argue with him cuz it will lower ur chances ( srry 4 my grammar)

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
Well he probs gets annoyed when people tell him that everyday so just stahp it jsjsjjsjsjsjsjjs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci