• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond
Reaction score
He's the one who doesn't like me! I didn't have a problem with Top until yesterday. He didn't like other people in the clan too, not my problem :D
Quisey i was only having a problem with 1 other person and it was slowly getting better. it was you that started to get on my nerves

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Quisey i was only having a problem with 1 other person and it was slowly getting better. it was you that started to get on my nerves
Because I had "OP" teams in 2v2's? You started a whole rant just because me and tru were on teams xD

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Can I be in more scrims when my acc gets unbanned plox? I'm way better with teamwork now :D

Raminator42

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Raminator42
Wins:316
Donor: .... :(
Do you have Skype or TS: Yes
Skype name: lenny6267
Timezone:Central
PvP strengths:Strafe, (Sometimes) Teams, and FnS
PvP weaknesses:Hackers, block-hitting, and lag
Past Clans:#Strikers #Destroyers #xKn0wn
Why do you want the honor of being in React:I have joined a lot of past clans, and I don't really have any friends to play mc-sg with, so I hope I can make some new friends and help out the community of #React :D

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol why do you guys start and continue flame on your own thread. There's no need to have a 20 message argument on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci