• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jamie412763970/JimJimFTW
Wins: 1115 on jamie412763970/ 160/450 on JimJimFTW
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype or TS: Both
Skype name: james.burgess145
Timezone: PST
PvP strengths: Everything
PvP weaknesses: Nothing "xD"
Past Clans: #Europa
Why do you want the honor of being in React: Cuz Cozzy Told Me Too <3
JIMJIM PLS<3

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Even though I have a hatred for all your members( other than cozzy and dejarles)
I recommend March for officer because when we scrimmed you guys, your members were so disrespectful. March actually managed to calm them down and talk to me about maturily. My opinion does not matter to you guys, March is deserving of the position.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Even though I have a hatred for all your members( other than cozzy and dejarles)
I recommend March for officer because when we scrimmed you guys, your members were so disrespectful. March actually managed to calm them down and talk to me about maturily. My opinion does not matter to you guys, March is deserving of the position.
Please PM the leaders, no need for anymore flame on the forums.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
They shouldn't have been disrespectful in the first place

zChaotic

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zChaotic I have two accounts and one of them is my main and one of them was made when i was a noob!
Wins: 73/503 (zChaotic) NoobAccount: 93/1455 (Name: Baccaarmyunite)
Donor: trying to get it as soon as possible!
Do you have Skype or TS: Both But my TS my mic is weird and it makes a echo alot so a weakness for me is TS
Skype name: zChaoticMC
Timezone: EST
PvP strengths: Bow , Bow Spamming, Sword Melee, quickswitch fns, hotkeying. fishing rod technique
PvP weaknesses: Hackers Lag Water Fights 4teams+ People that are good :p
Past Clans: #Solar
Why do you want the honor of being in React: I want the honor because I have been trying to get alot of wins to get in React, I talked to Socially on LovePvP and I was talking to him about React. I was saying i dont reach the win requirement but would you give me a chance he said Possibly So ive been preparing for the wins and stuff like that to get on this clan. I hope i can get in because of the work i have put through to get in this clan.
Thank you for the time to read this application.

If you want to succeed, you must be willing to fail
~Anonymous

Last edited:

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zChaotic I have two accounts and one of them is my main and one of them was made when i was a noob!
Wins: 73/503 (zChaotic) NoobAccount: 93/1455 (Name: Baccaarmyunite)
Donor: trying to get it as soon as possible!
Do you have Skype or TS: Both But my TS my mic is weird and it makes a echo alot so a weakness for me is TS
Skype name: zChaoticMC
Timezone: EST
PvP strengths: Bow , Bow Spamming, Sword Melee, quickswitch fns, hotkeying. fishing rod technique
PvP weaknesses: Hackers Lag Water Fights 4teams+ People that are good :p
Past Clans: #Solar
Why do you want the honor of being in React: I want the honor because I have been trying to get alot of wins to get in React, I talked to Socially on LovePvP and I was talking to him about React. I was saying i dont reach the win requirement but would you give me a chance he said Possibly So ive been preparing for the wins and stuff like that to get on this clan. I hope i can get in because of the work i have put through to get in this clan.
Thank you for the time to read this application.

If you want to succeed, you must be willing to fail
~Anonymous

EDIT: I DID NOT SEE THE POST SAYING APS ARE CLOSED I AM SORRY I SHOULD OF READ FURTHER! Tell me if u want me to delete the app or leave it till apps are back up!
They are re-opened

TiqToc

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Synd
Wins: over 1200 on all alts
Donor:Yes
Do you have Skype or TS: Yes
Skype name: beapro12
PvP strengths: I would say Fishing rod,Strafing,and melee
PvP weaknesses: fns,lava,bow.
Past Clans: Foraken, Trial for Supremacy
Why do you want the honor of being in React: Well this clan has grown so much sence it started and I want to be apart of something like this, the members are chill, lots of friends.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want the honor of being in React: Well this clan has grown so much sence it started and I want to be apart of something like this, the members are chill, lots of friends.
I heard you're good.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
ACCEPTED TRAIL
Are you stemstatic? Or do i have you confused with soleone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci