• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

read before answering i beg of you

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I feel like Omar needs to hate on mcg at least once a week or he will go bonkers lel :kappa:

1.9 won't kill MCSG if they do it right. Any server that does it wrong will lose players to the servers that do it right, that's the way its always been and its the way it will continue to be

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Maybe a few days after 1.9 is added we'll see what happens and we'll all probably have different opinions on it.

As long as 1.7 and 1.8 is supported I'm happy. But I feel as though new bugs and glitches would be created by mixing the three versions together.

Stormneo

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think it will be the death of this server. Practically nothing is changing, so gameplay experience will practically be the same between 1.8 and 1.9

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I feel like Omar needs to hate on mcg at least once a week or he will go bonkers lel :kappa:

1.9 won't kill MCSG if they do it right. Any server that does it wrong will lose players to the servers that do it right, that's the way its always been and its the way it will continue to be
truuee

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
I think Mineplex....
Just kidding lmao
Idk how the new update will turn out, who knows!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci