• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Real Minecraft Screenshots (not related to MCSG)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Sneak peak at potential future map.
You should check out the map I'm helping build. Cameron224 has already looked at it. It's called The Great Pyramid in the maps section. The test server is currently down, but we have pics

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should check out the map I'm helping build. Cameron224 has already looked at it. It's called The Great Pyramid in the maps section. The test server is currently down, but we have pics
Indeed i have :p joshkey was thinking "Who the hell is this guy" the whole time xD

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whats it do?
Very simple word processor. The bit on the left is a keyboard, and each of the slots on the right holds one letter. I didn't know how to implement a backspace function at the time I made it, hence I called it 'simple'.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Very simple word processor. The bit on the left is a keyboard, and each of the slots on the right holds one letter. I didn't know how to implement a backspace function at the time I made it, hence I called it 'simple'.
Well it was clearly made in Hardcore Survival Mode!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci