• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reality [US Division] (US Clan)

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Change the name please, this clan has a beautiful reputation, and somehow clans know me for it. So please, name change.
Cole people know you from it because of me, i made this clan good, but please packers change the name i dont want you to ruin my reputation of having good clans, not saying you're bad at leadership, but make your own clan, this was my clan, idc if you brought it back up, no one stayed did they? they all followed me because of how good i was, and because i was a good friend, and most of them know that you're not gunna make Reality look good.

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
Cole people know you from it because of me, i made this clan good, but please packers change the name i dont want you to ruin my reputation of having good clans, not saying you're bad at leadership, but make your own clan, this was my clan, idc if you brought it back up, no one stayed did they? they all followed me because of how good i was, and because i was a good friend, and most of them know that you're not gunna make Reality look good.
lol no because when we battled eternity when we were in frozen they just made fun of us and sang do you want to build a snowman the whole time thats how we got famous not because of reality....

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
lol no because when we battled eternity when we were in frozen they just made fun of us and sang do you want to build a snowman the whole time thats how we got famous not because of reality....
He's talking about Reality v2, we started Reality v1, and i merged with like 3 known clans thats how i got Reality v2 to get known. xD Alot of them said that they followed me because of just my leadership and stuff.

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
He's talking about Reality v2, we started Reality v1, and i merged with like 3 known clans thats how i got Reality v2 to get known. xD Alot of them said that they followed me because of just my leadership and stuff.
Lets bring it to pm they dont deserve to get msgs by me

ferrouscarp29

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude. Why are you talking crap about Braden. He is good at running this clan, and there is no need to rant on his skills. His perspective of the idea of making reality come back was to hopefully keep the reputation.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Dude. Why are you talking crap about Braden. He is good at running this clan, and there is no need to rant on his skills. His perspective of the idea of making reality come back was to hopefully keep the reputation.
You sir, have no idea what you're talking about. And im not talking crap, im trying to get him to change the name. Packers, if you want your own clan make it with another name. Thats all im saying. And the reputation is already good, im just afraid you might make it worse.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
This thread has been up for at least a week, and look where it has gotten. Packers you need to realize that its not that easy and just please either apply for Excel or make another clan with another name.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, we're good with the reputation we have. Im reporting this thread. This was our clan, not yours.

PackersFan509

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, we're good with the reputation we have. Im reporting this thread. This was our clan, not yours.
I'm sorry this clan was disbanded. Not my fault, but nobodies. It broke down and was officially disbanded. I have brought it back up and is Reality v3. So you can't really report this for no reason.

PackersFan509

Platinum
Reaction score
You sir, have no idea what you're talking about. And im not talking crap, im trying to get him to change the name. Packers, if you want your own clan make it with another name. Thats all im saying. And the reputation is already good, im just afraid you might make it worse.
Stuff happens.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry this clan was disbanded. Not my fault, but nobodies. It broke down and was officially disbanded. I have brought it back up and is Reality v3. So you can't really report this for no reason.
Stealing. Reality is NOT your clan. Without asking permission of the leader you cant just take the name of the clan. Thats like saying your gonna make Hostess V2. Just because they are out of business, dosent mean you can re-make it.

PackersFan509

Platinum
Reaction score
Stealing. Reality is NOT your clan. Without asking permission of the leader you cant just take the name of the clan. Thats like saying your gonna make Hostess V2. Just because they are out of business, dosent mean you can re-make it.
I'm sorry but I had gotten Crimsons perms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci