• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

REALLY annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoloKill

Spectator
Reaction score
So I signed up today - after like an hour of trying to get on, I finally get on. It took 15 minutes for the match to end, and I was spectating the whole time. Then, when it was FINALLY time to begin, my game lagged out and I was no longer on the server - and no, after I joined, a bunch of people left so I wasn't kicked because of "Sponsor" privileges.

Oh, and I just got on another server. Guess what? Lag to the point where, once again, I cannot play. I use US servers if it matters. I'm also IN the US, and in NJ, too.

Wholesomeflame

Spectator
Reaction score
Generally lag is only caused by the user. Assuming these are hosted not on a P2P connection, it's most likely your fault. Your connection is probably either too slow, or you're too far from the U.S. servers.

SoloKill

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I have a pretty good connection, and it always starts lagging at the same time. I can spectate without any problems, but ther rest I lag and disconnect or crash

jack1342

Tribute
Reaction score
Solokill if you read the homepage's news posts you would find out their hosting company got DDoS'd. That means the server is shut down/laggy. (Denial of service attack)

SoloKill

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm gonna try to get in a game (a feat in itself) and if it keeps lagging and spazzing I'll say.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Its not as difficult to get in a server now that they added 8 more for NA

SoloKill

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow. I was spectating just fine. Then my Minecraft crashed right before the games (in the training room) I am REALLY annoyed :'(

Jackson

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey everyone I know you are sad you have to wait but there is always a game about to start or about to finish, so CHEER UP and look for another server :)
I lagged out just as a game was starting, so I looked at the other servers, waited maybe 5 minutes for the final fight, and I played a great game. Don't worry everyone if you lag out, just be positive and you will have a ton of fun

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have 480 slots in the US and doing the best we can to keep up with the demand. If not, EU has a great connection to the US!

SoloKill

Spectator
Reaction score
No, I am able to enter a game, and I understand that since this is so great, there is high demand. That is not what I am complaining about. I can spectate without the slightest hint of freezing or lag in my Minecraft game, but for some reason, the moment it goes the the pre-game lobby or the starting positions, Minecraft, without fail, crashes. I have even tried making it so that the minimum amount of RAM that it can use is 1 gigabyte.

It FINALLY worked.
I failed (accidentally walked off of a cliff) but it worked :D

And of course it hasn't worked since

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How much ram do you have on your computer as a whole? Also do you have any mods installed? We fixed the lobby where its more RAM friendly to more clients by removing the stormy weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci