• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Really MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've noticed that only people who disagree bother to comment. I just asked my whole clan and everyone said they hated it except 1.
Of course that is the clan community, but the clan community involves a ton of involved players.
You are not only offending us, but offending other players who like the raffle voting, and are more "involved" than you. Also, some in the clan community may hate it because it is annoying for clan battles, but that is a small section of mcsg. Chad and the Developers try to satisfy the bigger part of the community, not just one small group.

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
You are not only offending us, but offending other players who like the raffle voting, and are more "involved" than you. Also, some in the clan community may hate it because it is annoying for clan battles, but that is a small section of mcsg. Chad and the Developers try to satisfy the bigger part of the community, not just one small group.
I guess 520 wins isn't considered involved. Plus the clan community is a the largest part of the ACTIVE community.

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
It almost never happens? I hope you are joking.
No, actually I'm not joking. In the scenario I came up with it had sg4 getting 20 votes and fortress pyke getting 2 votes and the rest having 0 votes. This means that fortress pyke on average would be played 1 out of every 10 times. That's not very often. It means that the 10 percent of the people in the lobby want fortress pyke and they have a 10 percent chance of playing it. Seems fair to me.

Its basically saying. Raffling should be removed. Which they need to stop delaying, and remove it already.
I could make an mcsg map right now, it wouldn't look good. But it wouldn't be horrible for pvp like all the other maps they are adding.
Alright, let's see this map.

Jk

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I was around, it was extremely overplayed. Yet I liked it. Alot. The reason it was overplayed was because people liked it.
You could also put breeze island in that category if you were talking 1-1 and 1/2 years ago. I also liked that.

Mcsg said they were going to remove raffline so why haven't they done it yet.
I guess the majority of the community just refuses to try anything new, and you fall into that. Not going to judge, just state that in my personal experience trying out other maps can actually be much more fun than playing the same ones, even if you win most of those. But SG4 having a chance of not being played is hardly the most important issue going on in this community right now.

That's it, that's all, bye. ;)

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I guess the majority of the community just refuses to try anything new, and you fall into that. Not going to judge, just state that in my personal experience trying out other maps can actually be much more fun than playing the same ones, even if you win most of those. But SG4 having a chance of not being played is hardly the most important issue going on in this community right now.

That's it, that's all, bye. ;)
Cya, could you also lock this thread before you go. Its getting me no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci