• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d1m0a1n

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm super mad right now. So, i was playing in us28.mcsg.in with my friend Rasta_Lance, and we both had stone sword, leather caps and leather chestplates. Me and lance went back to the cornucopia to get some kills and hold it down. I was chasing after a staff member named cameron, he was running away even though he had leather chestplate, iron boots, chain leggings and stone sword. I hit him 5-8 times and got the kill, but right when I killed him, BAM, banned for 7 days! I dont know why i was banned, lance asked and cameron said ''Hacking'' even though i dont use a client. Also, it auto banned me RIGHT when i killed him, so I dont think cameron would have time to type in /tempban d1m0a1n 7d. One more thing, i really hate how all the staff call the players noobs, it's not very nice to their players and donators.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you talking about Cameron224? He wouldn't do a thing like that unless you really deserved it

Mod_Mitch

Spectator
Reaction score
Ill try to get somone to look at this some time today.

Mitch

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
This is bound to happen with so many mods. Dispute your ban. :)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im not sure that this is the best place to discuss this but you sir, had aimbot. Thread is closed. the video has been archived and if you create a "Ban Appeal" you will be unbanned if found innocent. Thank you for your concern. We're not here to ruin everybody's experience. We are here to help.

Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci