• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rebellion's District [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It should be on the servers, it's amazing, and it looks good for Pvp. Can't wait till it's finished!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Thanks all!
Progress is going smooth, I'll upload some more screenshots soon.
You guys don't know how happy I am with this feedback!

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Wow This looks pretty cool, The only thing is I feel like I have seen this map quite a while ago, made by someone else. Maybe I'm just hallucinating. The only thing is, I'd make corn look a little bit better. That is all.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
To be completly honest, the map looks nice... but it doesn't look fit for gameplay. It just looks like you started building for stuff that looks cool.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Wow This looks pretty cool, The only thing is I feel like I have seen this map quite a while ago, made by someone else. Maybe I'm just hallucinating. The only thing is, I'd make corn look a little bit better. That is all.
Thanks!
Maybe you have seen the same thread, I changed the name to Rebellion's District instead of District 13.
or maybe it just looks like something else you have seen.

To be completly honest, the map looks nice... but it doesn't look fit for gameplay. It just looks like you started building for stuff that looks cool.
I see what you mean and you are partly right. I did start by just building things, but I did think of how it would be to PvP on this map. I kinda took the screenshots from spots that i find are looking good and I didn't take them for people to see how PvP-ing on this map would be. So I got a question for you and for those who agree with you:

Do you have Ideas to make the map fit for Gameplay?

Thanks for the Feedback!

Last edited:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks!
Maybe you have seen the same thread, I changed the name to Rebellion's District instead of District 13.
or maybe it just looks like somethnig else you have seen.

I see what you mean and you are partly right. I did start by just building things, but I did think of how it would be to PvP on this map. I kinda took the screenshots from spots that i find are looking good and I didn't take them for people to see how PvP-ing on this map would be. So I got a question for you and for those who agree with you:

Do you have Ideas to make the map fit for Gameplay?

Thanks for the Feedback!
Try to make some more open space, but not just grass or a field.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Try to make some more open space, but not just grass or a field.
Merci!
I'll remove some trees in the park, add some more space between the buildings, removing some vines etc.
I'll also keep in mind making the underground fit for gameplay.

New screenshots comming tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci