• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rebellion's District [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
what do you think should I change the biome to
desert so that the plants look dead?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate to burst your bubble, but wasn't district 13 underground?
I'd just like to point out that in The Hunger Games district 13 is underground but it looks pretty cool!
ACTUALLY, District 13 was above ground originally, until it got destroyed, and then they moved underground for safety. Read the bookz.
So in technicality, this map could be above or under ground.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
ACTUALLY, District 13 was above ground originally, until it got destroyed, and then they moved underground for safety. Read the bookz.
it is both

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So pretty much; "You're wrong, but you're right!" xD

If it was before the Hunger Games then it would be above ground and look similar to district 12, graphite mining and fairly rich due to the weaponary.

If it was after the Hunger games then it would be under ground and have levels below levels, still graphite mining far below the district with holding cells far below and not much way to get to the surface.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
So pretty much; "You're wrong, but you're right!" xD

If it was before the Hunger Games then it would be above ground and look similar to district 12, graphite mining and fairly rich due to the weaponary.

If it was after the Hunger games then it would be under ground and have levels below levels, still graphite mining far below the district with holding cells far below and not much way to get to the surface.
Well yes, but the map clearly shows it being destroyed, as it says in the books. And they were saying it was always underground. Cheese.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
hu? okey my mistake
what do you think of the map?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
As already stated, needs block variation. My eyes can't look at all the same colour! ;( Also, I think a cool idea would be putting a crashed plane or helicopter or something, because it says in the book, that district 13 started the war, by protesting, so they must've had some heavy artillery.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
yeah im working on block variation now.
a crashed helicopter would be a nice addon
to the map.
tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics