• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rebellion's District [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
No offense, ARE YOU RETARDED?!!?!??! They didnt have a podium in District 13 because D13 was bombed before the games even started! Why would they have a reaping place????!?!?!!? (Sorry for my nerd rage it is now over)
you sure did tell me off.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
tnx for the great comments all!
making 1-12 seems a good idea but some districts
wouldnt be so interesting to play.
perhaps making the capitol would be cool.
I might build some districts with a team of builders: Team panem or something like that.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No offense, ARE YOU RETARDED?!!?!??! They didnt have a podium in District 13 because D13 was bombed before the games even started! Why would they have a reaping place????!?!?!!? (Sorry for my nerd rage it is now over)
I don't know about you, but not everyone has read MockingJay.

Ectn

Spectator
Reaction score
Not to bother but I wouldn't talk that rudely as the "r" word you included in your sentence is offensive. Next time say something in a way that would be calm and not include so much question and exclamation marks in your comment.
I love the map, really nice terraforming and I like the building structures you included for the surface they look really in place which is what I like. If this map gets accepted I would be very happy :3. I would give this map a 8/10, this is just for the lay out you had that really amazed for the map but try giving it some buildings and update when you do that. Really Amazing.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not to bother but I wouldn't talk that rudely as the "r" word you included in your sentence is offensive. Next time say something in a way that would be calm and not include so much question and exclamation marks in your comment.
I love the map, really nice terraforming and I like the building structures you included for the surface they look really in place which is what I like. If this map gets accepted I would be very happy :3. I would give this map a 8/10, this is just for the lay out you had that really amazed for the map but try giving it some buildings and update when you do that. Really Amazing.
Way to dig up something that happened weeks ago

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
tnx for your advice, I quit building, at the moment im back to drawing and thinking of what I want to be in the map. I want all of the structures to be in place and not to be there where they dont belong.

but your voice is heared too!
I may upload some of my ideas and then
you should say what you think of it ;)

Ectn

Spectator
Reaction score
tnx for your advice, I quit building, at the moment im back to drawing and thinking of what I want to be in the map. I want all of the structures to be in place and not to be there where they dont belong.

but your voice is heared too!
I may upload some of my ideas and then
you should say what you think of it ;)
Thanks for the compliments of me :)

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Welcome Back!
After a Looong while, I am back to building.
I got almost every chunk drawn on paper and I know how it is going to be.
Ofcourse change can be made through tips from the community.

No more interuptions In building guys, Nothing can stop me from finishing this map now!
Make sure to tell what you think of the changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci