• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Rebellion's District

Would you like this map to be on the official MCSG Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 200 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.1%

• Total voters

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I did some more tweaking, and a new download will be up soon aswell as new screenshots.
As always, please suggest how to improve the map. It cant be done it without you guys!

Cya!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
So yesterday, I played a few rounds on my map. The 3 rounds were great! ( I didn't win :p) and I got some good reactions on it! no one told me about lagg issues! (I frequently had over 200 fps) and overal there were little problems with the map.
I did some re-tiering (still 51 tier 2's) and I am in the final stadium of improving PvP areas.
as allways, please leave suggestions/feedback on the map. they're mutch appreciated and help me make the map better!

Cya!

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
I love this map soo much. I love the detail and time that was dedicated to it, you did an amazing job Sanders !

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
New download is up as of now!
note-able changes since last update:
- PvP improved areas, including some re-done terraforming.
- Iron bars that allow you to travel between rooftops in the surface area.
- more minor changes, including removing some objects that have an inventory (hoppers, dispensers etc) that are unnecessary for the games. This again should reduce lagg.

I have also updated the screenshots, aswell as adding an "album" with more schreenshots of the surface.
more indept changes can be found in the changelog in the main post.
This updated takes us 1 step closer to a perfectly finalized map for PvP/games without lagg.

Cya! ;)

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
New download is up as of now!
note-able changes since last update:
- PvP improved areas, including some re-done terraforming.
- Iron bars that allow you to travel between rooftops in the surface area.
- more minor changes, including removing some objects that have an inventory (hoppers, dispensers etc) that are unnecessary for the games. This again should reduce lagg.

I have also updated the screenshots, aswell as adding an "album" with more schreenshots of the surface.
more indept changes can be found in the changelog in the main post.
This updated takes us 1 step closer to a perfectly finalized map for PvP/games without lagg.

Cya! ;)
YASSSS !

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Is everyone still alive? not so many commands since last update. o_O
A new download is up! (V1.05) this time containing some more updates.
notable changes:
- Download now contains a 48 player version of the map, its not that different from the 24 player version other than the fact that the 2 corns now carry twice as many people as the did before, 24.
- more minor changes, like small terraforming changes (mostly flattening) to improve PvP.

Thats it for now. Please keep making comments, they help me improve the map a lot ;).

Cya!

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds Great! now when im forced to play 48 player maps atleast I'll have a decent one! xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci