• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#RebornMCSG

Should MCSG do a all round Reset?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_BabyRex_

Spectator
Reaction score
I was talking to a few people in the hub and as we can see, MCSG is going down hill dramatically. All the players are disappearing which isn't the best for our server and community. Every thing should be reset: Players Unbanned, Stats Reset and all those little things which will help the server increase within there population. Could everyone please vote on there honest opinion <3

Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 5.23.37 pm.png

Some MCSG players have responded in the hub!

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Resetting everything won't fix the problem, if there is a problem to begin with. Some people haven't stuck with us whilst we experienced the growing pains that came with MCGamer V2, and some people leave the server for any number of reasons. All we can hope is that the community doesn't lose faith in us.

Also- going through all the bans on our network and sorting out the ones that should not be reset would require an immense amount of work and dedication from the staff team- it's possible, but it would be more of a pain in the behind than anything else.

Not to mention, that resetting the stats/leaderboard/anything to do with that kind of thing would not please certain members of the community- we've seen evidence of such so far.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
People complain about Hackers and rule-breakers. Yet when we deal with them you want them all to be unbanned so the problem comes back. Sorry, but there is no logic within this post.

It's a no from me...

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Resetting everything won't fix the problem, if there is a problem to begin with. Some people haven't stuck with us whilst we experienced the growing pains that came with MCGamer V2, and some people leave the server for any number of reasons. All we can hope is that the community doesn't lose faith in us.

Also- going through all the bans on our network and sorting out the ones that should not be reset would require an immense amount of work and dedication from the staff team- it's possible, but it would be more of a pain in the behind than anything else.

Not to mention, that resetting the stats/leaderboard/anything to do with that kind of thing would not please certain members of the community- we've seen evidence of such so far.
People complain about Hackers and rule-breakers. Yet when we deal with them you want them all to be unbanned so the problem comes back. Sorry, but there is no logic within this post.

It's a no from me...
What Dyna and Fancy said is true. resetting MCGamer won't change the community a whole lot. Sure, the screenshot shows that some people want MCGamer to be reset, but think about the other regions and people on the top of the leaderboard. I'm going to have to say no.

Reaction score
Are you stupid? I mean sorry to be rude. But reborn mcsg no. Why because if you haven't realised, if you unban all the players meaning more hackers come back. You are new last year the same amount of people left maybe even more. MCSG surely isn't at its best. But it will make it worse. Please DONT EVER TALK ABOUT THIS AGAIN.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
MCGamer v2 was basically MCGamer Reborn. The developers added soo many new features. Honestly, I think we'd get a lot of hate if we did it.

BistroFlux

Spectator
Reaction score
Im sorry to vote NO, this is pointless, imagine the quantity of hackers that will arrive back to MCGamer...

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I was talking to a few people in the hub and as we can see, MCSG is going down hill dramatically.
Nope, MCGamer isn't going downhill. This place looks alive and well to me.
All the players are disappearing which isn't the best for our server and community.
Individuals come and go, but saying all the players are disappearing is an exaggeration. If anything, the community is doing nothing but expanding. Exhibit A: http://i.imgur.com/e7HXsD0.png
Every thing should be reset: Players Unbanned, Stats Reset and all those little things which will help the server increase within there population. Could everyone please vote on there honest opinion <3
Unbanning all the players is never going to happen because it would make the servers run rampant with rule-breakers. Your argument is that it will "increase the population of the servers", which is true, but we would much rather take in new people with a clean history then unleash hundreds of thousands of hackers to the servers. Think about it - that would be like the police deciding to release everyone from prison. Fun time? I think not.
Additionally, there will never be a full on "Stats Reset", but there will be an upcoming Leaderboards Update. More information can be found
here.
View attachment 39996
Some MCSG players have responded in the hub!
No matter how much support is provided for resetting the entire network, it is likely not something we will ever do. Of course, you're free to express this opinion of yours, just don't turn it into a Mass Demonstration.

Thread locked. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci