• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recent growth in hacker numbers

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have recently noticed a growth in the number of forcefield/xray users
has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
i guess all we can do is reporting them, i wish there was any other ways to get rid of them

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
As well as this I've seen an increase in accusations of supposed hackers, people shouldn't accuse people of hacking when they get killed..

Tkd184

Survivor
Reaction score
One of the main features of the upcoming Minecraft 1.4 update is the inclusion of modding API for servers, which means servers themselves can host respective mods which will be automatically downloaded by players upon joining the server. It makes playing on modded servers significantly easier for players around the globe, and allows for mods to spread around to different servers more easily.
(Source http://gamerant.com/minecraft-1-4-details)

Clank could make a mod that checks for hacked clients and if a player have one, they'll get kicked. (Hopefully)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well if that was possible Tkd, that would be awesome :3

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
well i hope that the modding API for servers will help and the main thing about hackers is that they tend to be quite secretive so dont ask them too many questions and they wont suspect anyone of recording them ^_^

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't actually run into much hackers so far, lost one game to a hacker but that's pretty much it.

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
i guess all we can do is reporting them, i wish there was any other ways to get rid of them
lol if i was mod there wouldn't be hackers :p Me being a mod is like Zeejay losing all his points

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember once i was in a game with a very clear hacker playing, but thing is there was also a mod watching the hacker. All he said was "is anyone recording" And everyone told the mod to ban the obvious hacker but nothing happened cause there was no video proof. It really ticked me off. (This happened a while ago)

greatgamer9988

Tribute
Reaction score
I remember once i was in a game with a very clear hacker playing, but thing is there was also a mod watching the hacker. All he said was "is anyone recording" And everyone told the mod to ban the obvious hacker but nothing happened cause there was no video proof. It really ticked me off. (This happened a while ago)
She spams simpper also. I have proof but it's not as much spam but she's annoying as bunnies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci