• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recent growth in hacker numbers

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
All the staff are trying their best to take care of hackers/rule breakers. Please just poke one of us on TeamSpeak or post a report. And please lets not fight or argue about how to stop hacks or what people think we can do to stop them.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wait, what does forcefield do actually
Basically, it puts a 'forcefield' around you. any mob/player which enters this area is automatically punched with whatever you're holding.
I'm an Ex-forcefield user myself, dont get it, you'll get banned like i did and it takes away all of the thrill of the fight/chase/escape.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Basically, it puts a 'forcefield' around you. any mob/player which enters this area is automatically punched with whatever you're holding.
I'm an Ex-forcefield user myself, dont get it, you'll get banned like i did and it takes away all of the thrill of the fight/chase/escape.
I'm surprised that you admit using forcefield in the past.
Don't get me wrong but I don't think hackers deserve a second chance.
Would you give someone who ruins the game on purpose a second chance?

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
i know a lot of top ranked players who use hacks but im not saying because they will kill me irl

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
i know a lot of top ranked players who use hacks but im not saying because they will kill me irl
They don't have to know that you said their names.
Just send a pm with the names to one of the sr. mods and they will watch them.

You will help the community with that.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm surprised that you admit using forcefield in the past.
Don't get me wrong but I don't think hackers deserve a second chance.
Would you give someone who ruins the game on purpose a second chance?
Depends on weather the individual has had previous bans, i hadn't been playing for long and hadn't had any previous bans so i agreed to stop using it and went on my way.
But in my opinion, people who get caught multiple times shouldn't get another chance
In my case i am VERY grateful that the mods gave me another chance but others dont take it as seriously

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Depends on weather the individual has had previous bans, i hadn't been playing for long and hadn't had any previous bans so i agreed to stop using it and went on my way.
But in my opinion, people who get caught multiple times shouldn't get another chance
In my case i am VERY grateful that the mods gave me another chance but others dont take it as seriously
people who get cought multiple times dont get another chance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci