• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recoil [EU]

on a scale from 1/10 how pro are you?

• Total voters

EmperorNathaan

Survivor
Reaction score
QUIT THIS WIN VS MCSQBREAKERS FAKE WINNN
it is not a fake win, you forfeited lol

EDIT: we were beating you 3-0 easily no doubt we were going to win. you randomly say 2-1 TO U BECAUSE LADDER BREAK! with no proof at all of anything, then we started putting things like hahaha lol and then it turned into 4-2 to you for abuse? you then hit me with the maths equation of
6 insults = 2dq + 2 easys = 2dq + burn the stairs = 1dq = 5dq and it's 5-0 to you, then you left the chat. that is a forfeit lol

Zaivex

Spectator
Reaction score

First Name: Albin
Main Account: Douu
Games Won: 473
Games Played: 2000
Previous Clans: Intrepid ., Vion
Hours Per Day Available: 3
Strengths: Ping Combos and bow
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc): ehm.. im not good at fns , And icefights are hard
Nationality: Sweden
On a scale from 1/10, how good is your English: 6,5/10
Why do you want to join Recoil: because I quited to play the UHC, but now I want to come back in a good clan. I'm good at PvP is very active and can talk to all

iAwex

Tribute
Reaction score
it is not a fake win, you forfeited lol

EDIT: we were beating you 3-0 easily no doubt we were going to win. you randomly say 2-1 TO U BECAUSE LADDER BREAK! with no proof at all of anything, then we started putting things like hahaha lol and then it turned into 4-2 to you for abuse? you then hit me with the maths equation of
6 insults = 2dq + 2 easys = 2dq + burn the stairs = 1dq = 5dq and it's 5-0 to you, then you left the chat. that is a forfeit lol
WHAT? U INSULTING WE. IS A FAKE WIN 24 H TO CONTINUE OR 5-0 LMAO

Kizz

Spectator
Reaction score
WHAT? U INSULTING WE. IS A FAKE WIN 24 H TO CONTINUE OR 5-0 LMAO
If we were to continue it would be 3-0, Like I offered you when you left the chat.
You were adamant that you were winning although we were beating you 3-0. I doubt you can even read/understand this anyway. Also, please don't tell us 24 hours to continue because you forfeited, you can't change your mind. We offered you at the time a choice http://prntscr.com/a7f7io but yet you carried on. Please stop and face your defeat.

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
If we were to continue it would be 3-0, Like I offered you when you left the chat.
You were adamant that you were winning although we were beating you 3-0. I doubt you can even read/understand this anyway. Also, please don't tell us 24 hours to continue because you forfeited, you can't change your mind. We offered you at the time a choice http://prntscr.com/a7f7io but yet you carried on. Please stop and face your defeat.
you replied on the wrong quote

iAwex

Tribute
Reaction score
OMG you kick all members of my clan in the chat, sory for markito, he is retard

bestpros

Survivor
Reaction score
Imanol Might wanna take a look at the messages above here aswel, they are telling the exact same story as I am, copied from the skype group.

MrBitte98

Survivor
Reaction score
First Name: Robert
Main Account: MrBitte98s
Games Won: 101 / 552 (new / legacy)
Games Played: 650 / 2559 (new / legacy)
Previous Clans: Tytans, Glacial, etc.
Hours Per Day Available: 3-4
Strengths: I don't wanna characterize myself
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc): I don't wanna characterize myself
Nationality: Romanian
On a scale from 1/10, how good is your English: 8-9
Why do you want to join Recoil: i want to help the clan to win future cws and tournaments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci