• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recoil [EU]

on a scale from 1/10 how pro are you?

• Total voters

NoHacxJustN00b

Platinum
Reaction score
First Name: Callum
Main Account: NoHacxJustN00b
Games : ratio of 1/4
Previous Clans: clangods / phayron....
Hours Per Day Available: 2-3
Strengths: all
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc): nothing
Nationality: spain
On a scale from 1/10, how good is your English:7
Why do you want to join Recoil: i look it a good clan and i want to join an english clan :)

bestpros

Survivor
Reaction score
First Name: Callum
Main Account: NoHacxJustN00b
Games : ratio of 1/4
Previous Clans: clangods / phayron....
Hours Per Day Available: 2-3
Strengths: all
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc): nothing
Nationality: spain
On a scale from 1/10, how good is your English:7
Why do you want to join Recoil: i look it a good clan and i want to join an english clan :)
Declined

First Name: Brandon
Main Account: MadCosBad (got from friend as i sold my old ones)
Games Won: 12
Games Played:60
Previous Clans: Too many, i played for trivium for a bit on a different IGN
Hours Per Day Available: 3 - 5
Strengths: Sword combo
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc): Water PvP
Nationality: English
On a scale from 1/10, how good is your English:10
Why do you want to join Recoil: I want a team where we can improve together and be the best
Declined

First Name: Allex :3
Main Account: Rowzzz
Games Won: 1075
Games Played: 4250
Previous Clans: TheGeneral (Member), Sinister, Feigned (Elite), WarGodz (Trial-Member-Elite-Captain), RomanianStars (Member), Fexium (Elite) =))) Ismerize (Trial x3), Vector (Elite), Inspirets (Elite)
Hours Per Day Available: 2-3-4 hours
Strengths: Sword,Fns,Rod
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc): Bow
Nationality: Romania
On a scale from 1/10, how good is your English: 7.5 ;-;
Why do you want to join Recoil: Bcuz I want to make friends (Rowzzz no lifer) and have fun in competetive pvp. And help you guys in clan wars.
bestpros
TheGeneral (Member), Sinister, Feigned (Elite), WarGodz (Trial-Member-Elite-Captain), RomanianStars (Member), Fexium (Elite) =))) Ismerize (Trial x3), Vector (Elite), Inspirets (Elite) Recoil (Declined)

First Name: Niklas
Main Account: ZraityTakesU
Games Won: 367
Games Played: 2015
Previous Clans: Vectoreu , inpirets , swarm , the generals , viruseu , and more good Clans :)
Hours Per Day Available: Idk but I'm active
Strengths: Rod, FNS , strafe , bow,
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc): pvp in water ...
Nationality: Sweden
On a scale from 1/10, how good is your English: 7
Why do you want to join Recoil: its a good Clan and recoil have decent player and i want to get new friends to play with and play Clanwars.
Declined

First Name:Alex
Main Account:wayvee
Games Won:21 ( new acc)
Games Played:127
Previous Clans:WarGodz, HeavenACE, RazerOnions, Mememto Mori, Sadboys
Hours Per Day Available:5-6
Strengths:Rod, Sword, FNS
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc):It really depends on the case .
Nationality:Romanian
On a scale from 1/10, how good is your English: 9
Why do you want to join Recoil: Because i love this clan <3
Declined

Last edited by a moderator:

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
First Name: Will
Main Account: thingy182
Games Won: About 1500
Games Played: Nearly 6000
Previous Clans: Rebles, TeamSypher, PhoenixEU, Typhoon, Rasclarts, Ascendancy, TheSlayerz, AfterBurners, TheTanks, TheFoxes
Hours Per Day Available: School days - 3-5 hours Week ends/ Holidays - 6-12 hours
Strengths: Firstly I am really good with the fishing rod when it comes to using it to get sword combos, I use the fishing rod to hit people into blocks to make their sprint stop, I use it to try and boost friends and I also use it when running to turn and hit them with it to get a bit of space between them. I am also good with strafing and swords as I have about 12-16 ping to MCSG which means I get a VERY good connection, this also means I can get combos quite easily. Another thing I am good with is the flint and steel. As I am a long time MCSG player I have had a lot of work trying to get my flint and steel to the best it can be. I am good when I use the offensive flint and steel if I run at them and I am even better at the defensive flint and steel, this is if I am being chased. Finally I am EXCEPTIONALLY good with the bow. This is the item I have really spent all my time working on. The reason I am good at this and come to get the name "Bow spammer" from a lot of my friends is that I can guess where people are going to dodge and I can then start to get quite good bow combos from doing that. One more thing I am good at is parkour/speed parkour. This is very good if I need to run away from people and trying to get to places quickly, my knowledge of the maps also helps with this.
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc): I realise that everyone has them, even those other then hackers and giant teams, so I would say that I have a couple. My first one is the fact I sometimes get too cocky and run into fights I can't win, this is mainly due to the fact that I usually think I can take people on and I think I am better then them when I am not. Another thing I think that I am not that good at is water fights. Although I may win lot of them I get much, much lower then I should as the opposition always manages to get underneath me.
Nationality: I am from the UK
On a scale from 1/10, how good is your English: 10
Why do you want to join Recoil: I would like to join Recoil as I am currently desperate for a clan D: I need to become more active at the game and I feel that by being in a clan is the best way. I know most people in this clan as well and I feel like joining would help me meet some of them again and also meet those that I haven't seen before. Recoil; as far as I can find, is one of few decent English speaking clans which is another reason why I would like to join.

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Previous Clans: Rebles, TeamSypher, PhoenixEU, Typhoon, Rasclarts, Ascendancy, TheSlayerz, AfterBurners, TheTanks, TheFoxes
Hours Per Day Available: School days - 3-5 hours Week ends/ Holidays - 6-12 hours
Strengths: Firstly I am really good with the fishing rod when it comes to using it to get sword combos, I use the fishing rod to hit people into blocks to make their sprint stop, I use it to try and boost friends and I also use it when running to turn and hit them with it to get a bit of space between them. I am also good with strafing and swords as I have about 12-16 ping to MCSG which means I get a VERY good connection, this also means I can get combos quite easily. Another thing I am good with is the flint and steel. As I am a long time MCSG player I have had a lot of work trying to get my flint and steel to the best it can be. I am good when I use the offensive flint and steel if I run at them and I am even better at the defensive flint and steel, this is if I am being chased. Finally I am EXCEPTIONALLY good with the bow. This is the item I have really spent all my time working on. The reason I am good at this and come to get the name "Bow spammer" from a lot of my friends is that I can guess where people are going to dodge and I can then start to get quite good bow combos from doing that. One more thing I am good at is parkour/speed parkour. This is very good if I need to run away from people and trying to get to places quickly, my knowledge of the maps also helps with this.
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc): I realise that everyone has them, even those other then hackers and giant teams, so I would say that I have a couple. My first one is the fact I sometimes get too cocky and run into fights I can't win, this is mainly due to the fact that I usually think I can take people on and I think I am better then them when I am not. Another thing I think that I am not that good at is water fights. Although I may win lot of them I get much, much lower then I should as the opposition always manages to get underneath me.
Why do you want to join Recoil: I would like to join Recoil as I am currently desperate for a clan D: I need to become more active at the game and I feel that by being in a clan is the best way. I know most people in this clan as well and I feel like joining would help me meet some of them again and also meet those that I haven't seen before. Recoil; as far as I can find, is one of few decent English speaking clans which is another reason why I would like to join.
recommended , great trustworthy friend who is a bae

VoidMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Would like to Clanwar sometime soon? If so, add me on skype; siphytehnub

bestpros

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh god, lemme read it

Edit: Accepted as trial, come on teamspeak, we have a cw right now!

Mustafa35bucuk

Spectator
Reaction score
First Name:Mustafa
Main Account:Explosiion//Marktkauf
Games Won:130
Games Played:600
Previous Clans:it were gomme clans but u had to have a K/D of 3
Hours Per Day Available:idk long? xDD
Strengths:Sword,Rod,Bowspam
Weaknessess (Don't mention hackers, teams, etc):Icefights
Nationality:Germany
On a scale from 1/10, how good is your English:8
Why do you want to join Recoil:Because i used to quit MCSG a long time ago now im back xD. now i wanted to join a clan and found this threat.hope you will accpet me or even test meh :p

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci