• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recon Corps [U.S. Clan] *DISBANDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawritsmichy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Jnitz
Games Won: 249
Games Played: 2050
Donor? (Recommended): I don't have but hope to get iron very soon!
Skype Name(PMs are acceptable): jnitz101
How active are you?: Extremely
Why do you want to join?: Because I'm looking for a good clan and this looks like a nice one!
Past Clans: TheHidden
Any side notes: Not really.
ACCEPTED
Put under Recruits for reviewing. Congrats :)

IGN: spaceball234
Games Won: 50
Games Played: 872 ATM
Donor? (Recommended): Dont have
Skype Name(PMs are acceptable): spaceball234
How active are you?: Pretty Active
Why do you want to join?: looks like a very organized clan which im willing to join
Past Clans:
Any side notes:

DENIED

specops2012

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: specops2012
Games Won: 103
Games Played: 535
Donor? (Recommended): Not at the moment, might be getting iron soon...
Skype Name(PMs are acceptable): mattman0309
How active are you?: I am on for about 1-4 hours daily.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because i would like a new start. I have been on the hive recently, and have basically given up on it. There is WAY too much drama and hackers on the hive (Hackers i mean people that can get your information. ex. blueninjahhh) I just started playing MCSG again (I used to play for the hell of it on a 2 at most fps laptop. I never won. That explains the terrible w/l ratio), and have gotten great connection to it (At best, 39ms), and have learned multiple new tactics and strategies. This clan looks very interesting and inviting, and i am looking forward to a good time.
Past Clans: 1st clan. Applied 2 days ago for Team Clenchables, but they disbanded.
Any side notes: I have TeamSpeak if It is needed. I have a Logitech G430 Headset.

rawritsmichy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: specops2012
Games Won: 103
Games Played: 535
Donor? (Recommended): Not at the moment, might be getting iron soon...
Skype Name(PMs are acceptable): mattman0309
How active are you?: I am on for about 1-4 hours daily.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because i would like a new start. I have been on the hive recently, and have basically given up on it. There is WAY too much drama and hackers on the hive (Hackers i mean people that can get your information. ex. blueninjahhh) I just started playing MCSG again (I used to play for the hell of it on a 2 at most fps laptop. I never won. That explains the terrible w/l ratio), and have gotten great connection to it (At best, 39ms), and have learned multiple new tactics and strategies. This clan looks very interesting and inviting, and i am looking forward to a good time.
Past Clans: 1st clan. Applied 2 days ago for Team Clenchables, but they disbanded.
Any side notes: I have TeamSpeak if It is needed. I have a Logitech G430 Headset.
ACCEPTED
Put under Recruits for reviewing. Congrats :)

CallumTheBacca

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: CallumTheBacca
Games Won:66
Games Played: 820
Donor? (Recommended): I will buy gold if i get in
Skype Name(PMs are acceptable): CallumTheBaccaMC
How active are you?: Relly active im on most of the time.
Why do you want to join?: Cause your all good at PvP And overall a good clan and you look very active
Past Clans: Team Toxicated, Team Golden, Team Empire, Fatality
Any side notes: I know my stats i really want to reset them but i can't yet, I promise i'm good even trial me.

rawritsmichy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: CallumTheBacca
Games Won:66
Games Played: 820
Donor? (Recommended): I will buy gold if i get in
Skype Name(PMs are acceptable): CallumTheBaccaMC
How active are you?: Relly active im on most of the time.
Why do you want to join?: Cause your all good at PvP And overall a good clan and you look very active
Past Clans: Team Toxicated, Team Golden, Team Empire, Fatality
Any side notes: I know my stats i really want to reset them but i can't yet, I promise i'm good even trial me.
DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci